Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• This device ROCKS!

posted by SATMASTER119 on 08/12/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Where do I start, as I have so much good to say about this.

The device itself is very well constructed (the clip on the back of the device is REALLY handy for hanging off the top of my laptop. The antenna screws on firmly and is very well constructed (not flimsy at all). The USB cable that comes with the package is good and substantial. The device drivers install without a hitch (Windows 7 x64/ULTIMATE).

If you're so inclined to break peoples WEP passwords, this software included works great. I tried breaking into my own WEP protected router, and it worked slick and painlessly. It did however take me 3 computers before I could find one that would actually run the CDROM included (bootable linux distribution).

The instructions that come with it are perfect. Minimal instructions required to install the device (plug it in and load the driver, enough said), and the instructions on running the LINUX CD for breaking encryption, perfect!

Overall everything included in this package is of top notch quality. I didn't need to get or download anything else. It's all included.

Cons:

The only CON that I can think of is that I didn't buy TWO of these (one for a spare).

OtherThoughts:

If you're looking for a USB wireless device with decent range and lots of flexibility, then look no further.

Would also like to mention that shipping was QUICK, and the product was very well packaged. Overall great product, great service, prompt delivery. In todays climate, this transaction is VERY refreshing!

Bottomline:

Well, the bottom line here is that you're looking at a heck of a deal. The range is terrific, product quality is top notch. Installation is painless, and all the supplied drivers simply WORK! As does the linux disc included. You won't find a better deal anywhere than with this device! Two thumbs up!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections