DX » Community » Reviews » 10-Port USB 2.0 Hub with External Power Source (100~240V AC Adapter)
  • 5 star 26 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviolinsbo on 10/15/2013

The product is high quality, and works seamlessly with multiple devices plugged in at the same time. Surely I indicate purchasing this product, I loved the product. Can buy without fear. only the quality of power supply is weak, but as it does not take her to work, okay! The response time is very good, as he has 10 ports, I have plugged in, keyboard,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisfeeowen on 09/20/2013

Hub is well made and allows you to connect multiple usb devices to a laptop or PC. the external power bar is usefull for power hungry devices I had also bought this to use as a charging station for my Phone and other devices. Unfortunately this will not charge these devices if the hub is not connected to a laptop or PC even if it is plugged into AC ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXSmolder on 06/11/2013

As portas acendem quando algo esta conectado mas nem sempre é assim. Tem uma boa quantidade de portas para flash drive, pode passar fotos de câmeras ou qualquer dispositivo de baixa capacidade elétrica. A fonte não tem muito alcance de fio. Quase que necessário uma extensão. As portas não comportam muito a for&#231... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiobsb on 04/03/2013

If it worked as expected, I could point some pros, but as it didn't, this is pointless. -Like othere guys reported before, it can't charge anything -Probably the first con is because it comes with a power adapter limited to 1A, so it can only power 2 USB ports, considering USB standards of 500mA capacity per port. My intention with this was to have ... Read more

4 2
  • posted bylaconeo on 03/03/2013

Funciona perfecto!, prende unos leds cuando tiene algún dispositivo activo conectado, carga el celular, funciona todo El material parece barato, y uno de los conectores parece medio doblado. Quizas le falte algo de documentacion Es justo lo que estaba buscando Es ideal para cargar dispositivos, aun cuando la PC esta totalmente apagada, ya que tiene ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLacresh on 02/09/2013

When you finally get the right power supply it works very well. It does not charge tablets while they are connected. A universal power supply. One that would fit into any 5V USB plugs. I ended up buying a converter for more then I paid for the unit. Yes I should have paid more attention and seen the power supply on the picture. The "You might also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byggzin on 01/07/2013

A lot of ports and External power source which allows you to connect several power demmanding devices and charge them without being connected to a PC. Haven´t had speed problems since I connect my externo HD, keyboard, mouse, wireless heaphones and cellphone and all work just fine (specially the headphones which I thought would be the 1st to suffer)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaelbozzy on 12/21/2012

Excellent value, prompt delivery. Compact USB socket board. Sockets illuminate to indicate when the attached USB cable is in use. Compact plug-pack. 1. USB sockets retention a bit weak, plugs relatively easily dislodged. 2. Plug-pack US pins, needs an adapter for Australian use. 3. Plug pack not suited to use on multi-outlet plug-boards. (Unit needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilandau on 12/12/2012

- Easy to use. - It can handle without external power 4 to 5 elements, 1 webcam, 2 usb pads, a mouse and a external hard drive. - It is recognized by the Play Station USB so you can use it to play with PC gamepads - Powering problem when connected to external power. Don´t know if this is a problem of the multiUSB or my motherboard but the motherboard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvazquez on 12/03/2012

All ports work properly. Red LED lights up whenever some device is plugged in. Plastic housing looks nice and sturdy. Mounting holes on the back might come in handy. Power supply is way too small and crappy. I've replaced it by another larger one. Had to cut out the 5V of the USB cable that connects this hub to the computer, otherwise the 5V from the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections