DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE ZB01 DIY Google Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses - Brown
Customer’s impression:
good Maravilloso Happy with Product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDucje on 12/18/2014

The Google Cardboard works as expected. It's all fits perfectly together and is ready to use within 2 minutes. The magnets may require some adjustments due to the position of the magnetosensor in the phone, but that's about is. Basically it's just fun, but for this kind of money.... Read more

Impression:Maravilloso;

0 0 0

• posted byagroom on 12/10/2014

Pros: Significantly cheaper than others on the market. If you want an inexpensive way to try out the technology, I would highly recommend. The cardboard is sturdy and the template fits together very nicely (i.e. not poorly cut out). The package comes nearly identical to the google version, so construction ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byzekeriyaerkaya on 12/10/2014

this technology is so cheap and wonderful, amazing google gene yapacağını yapmış, yıllardır sanal dünya çalışmalarınaş, bir karton kutu ve 2 mercek ile harika bir çözüm üretmiş. bu sadece buzdağının görünen yüzü, yakında sinema perdesi bile kalkacak, film izlemeye gelenlere bir kask verecekler, başrol ... Read more

great technology

Impression:Happy with Product!;

0 0 0

• posted byedgarfur on 12/04/2014

Pros: El producto es de excelente calidad y funciona correctamente. Contras: El iman del costa es completamente solido y no tiene la cavidad. Las instrucciones de armado no vienen impresas en el cartón. Read more

Impression:Maravilloso;

0 0 0

• posted byoldakotas on 11/13/2014

The only negative are the magnets. They are probably too weak as the original used neodymium and I had to remove them and move them manually outside of the box nearly touching the phone. I am using Nexus 4 which should work fine. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byanigrafx on 08/26/2014

Pros: Works just like the official product. The 3D glasses were also well packaged. Assembly was straightforward after doing a google search for them online. Cons: Did not come with assembly instructions - could of either been included or at least a link to instructions online. Read more

Impression:Happy with Product!;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections