DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE ZB01 DIY Google Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses - Brown
Customer’s impression:
good cool Awesome Great product Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

Pros: quite close to the good ones out there, velcro is strong Cons: the magnet doesn't consistently work with my Nexus 5. the cut outs where the tabs fit into to close up the construction are not holding up well, so the entire thing falls apart

0 0 0

• posted bymonchito7 on 08/23/2015

It's amazing what you get for this little device. With google now having released a lot of apps for this it's just perfect. It doesn't come with instructions but you can easily find them online. This provided hours of fun for my kids and myself. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. You can get... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHonza88 on 06/29/2015

Pros: Cheap Cons: One glass is wider than second one. So totally useless. I hope SKU 337431 will solve this problem. Also it came cut in half, so I taped it. I saw many users complaining to different lenses, don't know why NEJE doing this.

Good cardboard but too bad lenses Good cardboard but too bad lenses

0 0 0

• posted byGizmobig on 06/16/2015

The VR goggles are very easy to use and build, the cardboard is decent quality and magnets work. The lenses are very bad tough, they are not focussed and low quality plastic, they tend to fall out the goggles after a while. This is a fun VR goggle to experience the effect but you cant use for 5 I... Read more

Impression:Bad Lenses;

0 0 0

• posted bym8tang on 06/12/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Gives you a taste of VR for a low price. All parts worked properly. Cons: Though it's overall cheap, it's expensive for a cardboard product, even considering the lenses. No head support, so you have to hold it while you use it.

0 0 0

• posted byfrodevb on 06/03/2015

All received in good order and as expected.

0 0 0

• posted by9350055 on 05/20/2015

Demoro mucho en llegar. Espero que la próxima vez no sea así gracias

0 0 0

• posted byjoako010 on 04/27/2015

Me gusto mucho, es facil de usar y es barato... es un poco chico para mi xq uso anteojos para ver mejor, pero al ser de carton es facil de recortar y adaptar. Muy bueno!

0 0 0

• posted by8855524 on 04/26/2015

pros: price, unique experience, nice cons: not many app to use, lacked a way to trapped to head

Impression:good,Awesome,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bymatthess on 04/14/2015

I wanted to give google cardboard a try. The product arrived in a unopened clear plasic packaging. When I opened it, I was disappointed to discover that only one lens was included, rendering the product completely useless. There was also no instruction whatsoever how to assemble the cardboard... Read more

Impression:Completely useless;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere