DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Plastic Rhythm Maker - Random Color (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaluko22 on 07/30/2013

It is totally useless... but I love it. Make a loud sound, even if its a toy. Good looking and very cheap. The plastic seems resistant. Very funny to make jokes ans impress your friends appearing like a spanish "torero". Its a toy. The plastic looks resistant, but will not resist to big impacts.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaymond888 on 04/07/2012

Great value for two pieces of music making items. I don't use them much as they where a gift for the father, however I do see them getting used in jams (practice). Nobody complains and everyone generally likes them Also even I know how the inner workings of this device works. There are no complaints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPearPicker on 03/03/2011

Sound is loud and clear. Price is great. Elastic straps look awful. The ends haven't been done properly. They are hairy and looks worse and worse after every use. Also straps have to be retied because they are not tight enough. One of the castanets doesn't open properly. The sound is different for both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byukulelepeter on 01/25/2011

These are properly called "Castanets", I call them "Clackitty things". They are such fun to play around with, and with practice you can do some very complicated rhythms. The elastic strap should be replaced with rubber bands to make sure they snap open quickly. Other than the elastics, the build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections