Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoquas on 08/02/2013

A grippy and discreet support for all sort of GPS, tablets ou smartphone devices for your car dashboard. It will not move or wobble. It looks good on dark dashboards. Does what it is supposed to do. Way much better than suction supports for the windshield. Cheap! None that i can thing of thus far, can't go wrong with this product! Maybe not good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbell320 on 02/27/2013

This pad works well, as long as your GPS or device fits. It holds its position on the car dashboard well, even in cold temperatures. It grips my GPS very well. There is no tendency for the GPS to slide to the side, or for the pad to slide. It's a very simple thing, with a plastic holder inside a soft rubber exterior. It isn't adjustable, so it doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsokurenko on 07/18/2012

* It sticks really strong to the dashboard. * It's simple to extract the device from the holder (it can be important if you use it with a phone). It doesn't hold whatever you place in it very well. I've tried with some chinese 5-inch GPS and with the iPhone. In both cases the device tilts about 30 degrees forward when the car is braking, and after that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedebarberan on 06/12/2012

It doesn't move at all in the car. Has great suction at the base. It feels good to the touch. It doesn't fit on my Garmin 765, the GPS it's a little fat for this gadget. The silicone absorves a lot of dust. You cannot move the holders to adapt the phone/gps that you are trying to hold. I don't like products that advertise a thing and then It doesn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshkubico on 04/14/2012

+ fits every car + can also be placed over non flat areas of the dashboard + easily transfers from one car to another + also fits my Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - one of the three I bought is a little torn , but still works great - because the device is sitting on the dash board my cellular phone sometimes gets overheated I already have 3, friends I recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayDub72 on 08/23/2011

Material adheres well to dashboard. While it's not actually sticky, the style of rubber makes it stay put without sliding. With a bit of heat from sunlight the material will morph to fit the dash - but can easily be lifted off if you want to remove it. My Garmin GPS is a REALLY tight fit, have to really jam it in, but once it's in there, it stays really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections