DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Hybrid Solar Powered + Hand Cranked Dynamo Survival LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegyOrru on 06/04/2014

Small, semi-reliable light source, strap. The gears inside the device are made of plastic, and are prone to breaking and/or jamming. Mine can not be powered by hand since a long time because turning the handle no longer catches the gears inside. You must be careful with the cranking, but that is kind of counter intuitive and/or productive, because the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybambooman3 on 12/03/2013

Easy to use, you can use it any time Cheap Useful Compact, light and easy to carry around Nicely Built, doesn't feel as cheap as it cost! The "capacity" of charging isn't great, so you'll need to keep charging it every time you want to use it. The Could be better with an optional battary. Cheap, useful, but you'll need to charge it every time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemkolbe on 10/15/2013

Compact and solid. No batteries required. Charges quickly under the sun or with the manual crank at night No adjustable focus. Crank could be stronger. Could have brighter LEDs or more LEDs. A phosphorescent switch would be helpful in finding the flashlight at night. Having to generate more than 500 characters seems a lot for an objective review. See ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanujcl on 06/01/2013

Very usefull on emergency situations, if there isn't charge in a few seconds you have light. I switched on it and had light for more than four hours Is small. If you charge with sun, you not need a lot of time to have light -No manual -In the box you can read that you have two functions: three or one LED mode, but you can only have three LEDs mode. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarfiman on 03/10/2013

The size is good. Fits in the palm and has a nice feel. Reasonably good light for indoor use.( it has 3 leds). 100 turns of the handle ( about 1 min) gives you about 5 mins regular light and 5 mins low light ( good enough for reading a map etc...) If you need light immediately you can always just turn the handle and have light for as long as you need.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderekmahar on 01/27/2013

- Small and light - Hand crank is strong and not difficult to turn - Requires no external batteries - Requires no external charger - Should last years - Could be a little brighter, but good enough for small areas like bathrooms or closets. Might benefit from one additional LED. Will come in very handy during power failures and saves me from wasting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeddan on 01/26/2013

- No extra batteries needed! - The dynamo works great. - The inbuild batteries last for a long time. - The light is bright and. - The flashlight is small and lightweight No issues or problems found so far. This flashlight is perfect for car, camping or just as an emergency light at home. (You know that the normal flashlights never work when you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotito1690 on 01/26/2013

-It's super easy to charge it. And even if you don't want to charge it with the Hand Crank you can just let it at the sunlight for 15 minutes and you will have light for really long time. -Is small but the light is powerful, that really amazed me, I wouldn't thought it will be so bright. None that I've found out. Just you cannot charge it for more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfpac on 01/04/2013

It is very easy to use. The crank is sturdy and won´t break easily (like other products). I keep it in my glove compartment and it use all the time at the beach house where electricity often goes down. The leds are powerful and it is overall a great product to own. No cons. All parts function properly. The leds are powerful, the crank is easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/19/2012

The flashlight is of a sturdy build and seems to be of a very nice quality material wise. It charges up quickly and the small internal battery works for a least half an hour plus. The diodes could be brighter, but as long as it is used as an emergency flashlight for the car or similar it is not a problem. I am not sure if it is plastic shavings or dust ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections