DX » Community » Reviews » Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii (1.75M Length)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Barato Amazing Good buy Good cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArmandoXDD on 07/03/2015

I've tried on all my TVs and leave some lines called " noise" and are noticed too ... It's like watching an analog TV with bad signal , luckily for me , my television can remove noise and causes no longer note but if your TV does not have the option to remove the noise this product does not suit... Read more

The product its good but the quuality it's bad very bad

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 03/31/2015

Отличная Вещица !!! - качество огонь !! сравниваю со своей похожей вещью - качество не уступает. визуально и на первый взгляд на ощупь и работу . !! а со временем в деле она себя покажет !!

супер кабель

Impression:Barato,Amazing;

0 1 0

• posted byalexmorassi on 02/28/2015

Pros: Well made, cheap, the size is good Cons: No cons Otherthoughts: Plug it into your TV and the image quality will be better instantly. I think this cable is better than HDMI adapters because there is no sound quality loss and the image is the same or better too.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byunnamedone on 02/03/2015

Buy this cable and graphics quality will double instantly, compared to the composite signal. Everything is crisper, colors are better and you suddenly start wondering why there's no antialiasing. If you prefer real Wii to emulator - you should own the component cable.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by8750975 on 01/27/2015

Produto bom, boa qualidade e funciona perfeitamente. Demora Muuuuuuiiito pra chegar mas chega. Recomendo, pois melhorou muito a imagem e o som dos jogos do Wii.

Impression:muito bom,Barato;

0 0 0

• posted bydelegatcina on 10/13/2014

Cable seems to be very good in quality, and works perfect.

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byStekom on 08/22/2014

I have hdmi wii adapter on my wii console but i don't have enough hdmi ports on my new 55" television for all the devices so i decided to buy this and was not disappointed. Games look great and build quality seems almost as good as the original stuff so i have nothing bad to say about this cable... Read more

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 04/29/2014

Just received the product in the mail about an hour back. Hooked it up and it works great. Doesn't seem to be giving any problems yet at all. Nothing bad at all to report yet. Haven't had it for that long but I don't see why it would give problems down the road. Took a while to get here but this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrebnetiew on 02/01/2014

Cheaper than Nintendo equivalent, very visible improvement in video quality from your console if you have a good TV. There is a slightly cheaper one also available on DX, but it was out of order so I got this one instead. Make sure your TV actually has a socket for this to connect it. This is the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygimbo1111 on 11/26/2013

Image is much clearer than standart composite cable. Picture looks so much better with it, colors seem more natural. Playing Wii on my TV is just amazing with this new component cable. Low price, ecpecially compared to original Nintendo cable. Long enough (1.75 m). I can't see any. May be it is a... Read more

Unboxing Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii (1.75M Length) SKU 3322

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: