DX » Community » Reviews » Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii (1.75M Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNits25 on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just received the product in the mail about an hour back. Hooked it up and it works great. Doesn't seem to be giving any problems yet at all. Cons:Nothing bad at all to report yet. Haven't had it for that long but I don't see why it would give problems down the road. Took... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrebnetiew on 02/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheaper than Nintendo equivalent, very visible improvement in video quality from your console if you have a good TV. Cons:There is a slightly cheaper one also available on DX, but it was out of order so I got this one instead. OtherThoughts:Make sure your TV actually has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygimbo1111 on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Image is much clearer than standart composite cable. Picture looks so much better with it, colors seem more natural. Playing Wii on my TV is just amazing with this new component cable. Low price, ecpecially compared to original Nintendo cable. Long enough (1.75 m). Cons:I... Read more

Unboxing Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii (1.75M Length) SKU 3322
    0 0
  • posted bybw47axe on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like a very well built cable. Price was right. Delivery was super fast (to Canada door to door in 11 days). Wow, that's fast. I will definitely buy from Deal Extreme again. Cons:It did not improve my Wii video very much. I just couldn't see much of a diffe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierbg on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Works just fine -No need for complex installation -The video quality compared to the RCA connection is fairly improved. -The cable building seems pretty good. Cons:Can't see any, maybe the cable can be short if your Wii is far from the TV, but for me it is perfect. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarkul on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Good quality cable. * Low price (very low price if compared with the original cable from nintendo). * Very long (1.75m). Cons:* I cant see any. OtherThoughts:If you have your wii connected via composite cable (the one with 3 cables: 2 for audio and 1 for vid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzerodgz on 11/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A perfectly original quality component cable for the Wii. Performs exactly as advertised, so there isn't much to say about it. This cable sports new style silicone sheathing rather than old style vinyl sheathing. Connects securely and without issue or flakines... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilGottlib on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:AMAZING componnent cable! it looks realy different [but BETTER!!!] from the original three colors cable. if you a wii owner you MUST buy this! it show on really good quality!!!!!!!!! Cons:it could be little cheaper then what it is. it realy long, it would be b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections