DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice perfect cool Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoggalan on 07/22/2015

Pros: Good Sound and Quality Cons: Any. It sounds very vwll when using in my laptop, I have used it in my ipad and my android phone, and works well.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrjeg on 07/15/2015

The quality of the headphones isn't very high, but what would you expect for this price. However, relatively the product is good enough for the price. The sound is okay-ish and the same holds for the build quality. The product is useful for traveling and such, in case you break them or lose them... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuisC1 on 05/28/2015

Pós: prático e com som agradável Contra: pecou muito no comprimento do fio, o cabo deveria ter uns 20 cm maior

Impression:nice,Não gostei muito não;

0 0 0

• posted byseveRetc on 05/22/2015

Best earphones I had in a lot of years. The sound is very good, even if you put it loud, and the best part is that they don´t broke. Usually my earphones fail after one or two months, due to the much use, carrying them in the bag... but I,m using this ones for over a year and they still work even... Read more

Impression:perfect,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byPatricia37 on 04/18/2015

Very good sound et shipping very fast, thanks from France

Impression:excellent,Very Good Sound;

0 0 0

• posted byDjekGrif on 04/17/2015

Not very high-quality sound. Almost no high frequencies.

0 0 0

• posted byCCurro on 04/13/2015

Pros: none. Cons: it simply BROKE on my very FIRST USE! As I was taking the plug it to my ear, the cable simply snapped from the normal movement of pulling it up. Very, very bad product, poorly build.

Impression:horrible;

0 0 0

• posted byoneLifeLeft on 03/20/2015

Pros: Very cheap, good audio quality, looks nice Cons: Breaks easily. I've had two pairs break because one of the plugs got ripped off. The jack also starts screwing up after a while. In addition, the left cable is shorter than the right, and I find this annoying. It's a decent buy if you're just... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bystanleyul on 03/18/2015

sent as a replacement and I am very very satisfied Everything in perfect order, VERY VERY THANKS, Stanley from Czech Republic

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMotomage on 02/26/2015

-Whats good : Comfortable, easy to wear, fast delivery, cheap obviously. -Whats bad: Sound qualty really bad. One side longer than the other. Wire is filmsy. Build looks weak. The packaging is really bad(Just coiled nicely in a zip lock bag) - Others; Its 130mm, might be good or bad depends on I... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere