DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysyahputra03 on 07/30/2016

My order has been receive and I use, I am happy because is product is good, this is my choice. thanks dx.com

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytarosso1 on 03/02/2016

o melhor que eu ja comprei.

0 0 0

• posted by9860689 on 02/23/2016

Muito bom, similar ao Sony Original, passou em todos os testes. Podem comprar sem medo

0 0 0

• posted byChopders on 01/18/2016

Pros : I'm using a large variety of head/earphones. From price range of 3$ to 320$. I bought those one to replace an 30$ pair that broke because of the coldness of the season. They resisted the cold unlike my old ones! Cons : I'm not impress by the quality of the sound, but it was only 4$

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted bytenotch on 12/26/2015

I am using it to listen to radio and audio books / Podcast on my mp3 player It feels confortable and good enogh for me - tried 1, then bought 5 more for back-up because my previous earphones - 10 times more expensive - tended to die every 1 or 2 years :one ear dead following electrostatic when my... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byaledava on 11/24/2015

Pros : - The sound is much better than expected - Material quality is very good - Overall design is very decent - They fit very well in my ears Cons : - The length of the wire are not the same, the left is 2 times longer when I compare to the right side. Bottom line: At the moment I'd be willing... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytipapillon on 10/22/2015

Nice sound for its price and very cute. Cable a bit short.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasitb2 on 10/21/2015

Pros: Pelo preço é um excelente produto. Tendo cuidado ele irá durar bastante tempo. Cons: Fios são final e de fácil rompimento. Deve-se ter cuidado.

Impression:BOM,nice,Bonito;

0 0 0

• posted byoggalan on 07/22/2015

Pros: Good Sound and Quality Cons: Any. It sounds very vwll when using in my laptop, I have used it in my ipad and my android phone, and works well.

0 0 0

• posted byrjeg on 07/15/2015

The quality of the headphones isn't very high, but what would you expect for this price. However, relatively the product is good enough for the price. The sound is okay-ish and the same holds for the build quality. The product is useful for traveling and such, in case you break them or lose them... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere