DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThorsonb on 08/25/2016

Pro: Audio is great (compared to item SKU: 175955, this item is better Audio) Con: Production, the 3.5mm jack isnt well fit into the casing, However, this can be fixed with some glue/silicon (about a drop) then the cable will stay in the casing, Best Audio I;ve heard in years for such a cheap... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysyahputra03 on 07/30/2016

My order has been receive and I use, I am happy because is product is good, this is my choice. thanks dx.com

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytarosso1 on 03/02/2016

o melhor que eu ja comprei.

0 0 0

• posted by9860689 on 02/23/2016

Muito bom, similar ao Sony Original, passou em todos os testes. Podem comprar sem medo

0 0 0

• posted byChopders on 01/18/2016

Pros : I'm using a large variety of head/earphones. From price range of 3$ to 320$. I bought those one to replace an 30$ pair that broke because of the coldness of the season. They resisted the cold unlike my old ones! Cons : I'm not impress by the quality of the sound, but it was only 4$

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted bytenotch on 12/26/2015

I am using it to listen to radio and audio books / Podcast on my mp3 player It feels confortable and good enogh for me - tried 1, then bought 5 more for back-up because my previous earphones - 10 times more expensive - tended to die every 1 or 2 years :one ear dead following electrostatic when my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaledava on 11/24/2015

Pros : - The sound is much better than expected - Material quality is very good - Overall design is very decent - They fit very well in my ears Cons : - The length of the wire are not the same, the left is 2 times longer when I compare to the right side. Bottom line: At the moment I'd be willing... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytipapillon on 10/22/2015

Nice sound for its price and very cute. Cable a bit short.

0 0 0

• posted bylucasitb2 on 10/21/2015

Pros: Pelo preço é um excelente produto. Tendo cuidado ele irá durar bastante tempo. Cons: Fios são final e de fácil rompimento. Deve-se ter cuidado.

Impression:BOM,nice,Bonito;

0 0 0

• posted byoggalan on 07/22/2015

Pros: Good Sound and Quality Cons: Any. It sounds very vwll when using in my laptop, I have used it in my ipad and my android phone, and works well.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere