DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/130cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Good sound quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiMkura555 on 11/22/2014

Pros: They are great earphones, the product quality is very good, the cable is a bit thin but i've used them for about two weeks and still work well. They have a nice design and the price is one of the lowest. The most important thing has an acceptable / good sound quality. Cons: Nothing against! The ... Read more

Impression:Good sound quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byiObsidian on 07/09/2014

good price but I dont see why someone would buy this. not even has "last-resort headphones". imcomfortable, horrible sound I have been using those since some time and they are just horrible. I had more fun throwing them in the garbage then using them very imconformable even after 3 seconds ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byMrsTough on 06/01/2014

They are really cheap and they have a really good sound quality. Obviosuly, don't expect pro quality. They are more than fine if you use them for your computer, phone, ipod... Also, they isolate the exterior sounds. They fit perfectly in my ear and they don't fall easily. They look solid too, hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavSpa on 05/30/2014

Really great headphones if we compare price and quality. I have no qualms with the materials or workmanship. If you hold the jack and dangle the earphones, they will dangle several cm apart. Cable could be a little longer. You may be supprised that right one is a bit longer...don't worry you can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySturmgeist on 05/12/2014

The sound quality is amazing for its price. Works very well. Bass, treble and very high pitched notes can all be heard accurately. I would highly recommend this. The wire is very short - it barely reaches from my ears to my pocket. Also, any vibrations to the wire (such as hitting it or rubbing it) can ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byO5david on 05/09/2014

They are great earphones, the product quality is very good, the cable is a bit thin but i've used them for about two weeks and still work well. They have a nice design and the price is one of the lowest. The most important thing has an acceptable / good sound quality. Nothing against! The only thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincsmooth on 03/24/2014

The earphones are good looking, they have a very modern design and look to be well built, and they fit nice into the ear. I'm using them with my iPhone and the sound is quite good, almost as the original iPhone earphones... They are also really lightweight and the cords don't tangle that easy in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElviic on 03/14/2014

Simply suprised about BASS what these have. Mids/highs are not good enough ,cant hear voice clearly,etc BUT overall they sound like 20+ eur worth earphones! Bass is very very deep and clear , best for dubstep/DnB lovers! Recommend! Midrange/Highs is quite low. Cant hear clear voice. A wire is kinda weak/... Read more

Sounds Great!

0 0 0

• posted byAHMED111 on 03/09/2014

very lightweight long cable length colourful has nice bass output high volume very comfortable and compact and stays in ear without falling for longer period blocks wind noise good build quality 3.5 generic plug that works on almost all modern electronic devices( smartphones, laptops, tablets, mp3 players,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanixe on 03/03/2014

the sound it's ok for the price range of the headphones. The sound it's TOO LOUD, with my 20$ Sony normally use the 80% of the volume, equals as 50% of this loud i think this is perfect for the price the cable it's too short, for a normal 1,70-1,80meters tall person. Too thin, but support the use (until ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections