Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconfeitero on 03/23/2014

works with no lag, very good to use flywheels, guitars, rugs and play 2 batteries (which are cheaper) on Xbox 360 and Play Station 3. to use the adapter on xbox 360 need a control Xbox 360 wired to give bot (after the play control 2 is connected you can remove the control Xbox 360 wired, unfortunately the control Xbox 360 wired will not work if it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconfeitero on 03/20/2014

then the good side of it is that you can play with arcade controls, steering wheels, guitars and any other controller play 2 on the XBOX 360 and PS3 every time you connect this adapter will have to have a control xbox 360 wired to make a play controlodar 2 work on xbox 360. Already in play 3 so need to connect a controller to play 2 on the adapter and ... Read more

very good very good top player
    1 0
  • posted byTHAIS2013 on 02/05/2014

Great product, ideal replacement for ps2 slim. worked as expected. reading all ps2 games smoothly. good product for the price selected. no cons, just positive thoughts for this acquisition. technical expert to recommend installation of this product must be set correctly for perfect functioning of your ps2 slim ótimo substituto para o seu ps2 slim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclessx on 05/10/2013

- Works on Xbox 360 Fat and Slim console - Nice design and size - Works using 360 controllers on a PS3 and PS2 controllers on a Xbox 360 - Price is very cheap - Works very Well on a Play Station 3 - Requires a wired 360 controller - Is a little laggy for fighting Games in Xbox 360 The adapter is great to using your favorite Play Station 2 Arcade Stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNuttyBunny on 04/13/2013

The adapter works nicely to connect a PS2 arcade stick to my Xbox 360. The item description has the instructions on how to use it because the adapter comes with no manual. You can use your cheap PS2 controllers on your Xbox 360 (or PlayStation 3 but I don't have any to try) You need a wired Xbox 360 controller for each adapter you intend to use. I assume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendback on 12/16/2012

Just plug and play.Working well but remember firstly you have to connect your wired xbox controller and ps2 controller before connecting this device.Build quality is good. it has a Switch you can change console between XBOX 360 or PS3 by using the switch but i'm not tested it PS3 function. I tried it firstly by using Wireless PS2 Controller but it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by0rd3r on 05/08/2012

Awesome! the best is the zero lag, the controller works perfect without problems. You can disconnect the xbox wired controller after the ps2 controller turns on, to tidy up the wires on the floor. It can be used with normal ps2 controllers, arcade fighting sticks, guitars for Guitar Hero.. there are others adaptors for 60 or 70 dollars doing the same,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeltax5 on 01/29/2012

Seems to work with ps2 controller. It Allows me to Use my ps2 controller with the xbox 360 system and ps3 system at a flick of a switch. I have a mad cats steering wheel and it doesn't register the pedals Also the extra buttons the wheel has for configuring the steering wheel doesn't work. The wheel works just fine on the ps2. You need to have a wired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavood on 09/19/2011

I paid 150$ for the same thing a few years back and it works 100% the same you just plug in a "regular" wired xbox 360 controller into the usb slot, then you can plug a ps2 controller into the ps2 slot and man it helps because there are lots of cheap programmable ps2 controllers out there :) requires the xbox controlller, but it is a requirement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDorque on 05/19/2011

Works for plugging in a PS2 DualShock 2 or PS1 DualShock into Xbox 360 (if you have any wired Xbox 360 controller). The analog button acts as the Guide button. Works for plugging in a DualShock 1 or 2 into the PS3. The analog button acts as the PS button perfectly (press to open XMB, hold to get the simple menu). Works for plugging in an Xbox 360 controller ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections