DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Securing Strap for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYounistyle on 02/14/2012

It is really cheap but works exactly as you expect it too. It should have been a bit tighter It is a really cheap case but stil really handy because of the thingy that pulls the phone out. The material is great i have used it for a few months now and just now i'ts actually falling apart but it took it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldv0707 on 12/09/2011

content with this purchase. For small money a ??????? cover is for my iPhone 3G. In Russia such covers outvalue far. Besides a price I was made happy by quality of skin and quality of guy-sutures, they though and not very much thick but even enough and neat. on the whole are absent. But there is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdiazbej on 04/27/2011

Excelent price. It's a nice looking case for that price. In particular experience, it fits perfectly on an iphone 3GS. The strap secures the phone and makes extracting the iphnoe from the case VERY easy. It doesn't last for too long, but if you thik about it, it's so cheap that you can buy 5 and change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrlow81 on 12/15/2010

Nice and simple casing, Build wise is acceptable as it dont look cheap or with torn. Inner built of the casing is made of soft material which is able to protect your iphone. It uses the strap to push your iphone out which seem to ease user from taking out the iphone. There is no clip or any thing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarckanno on 10/19/2010

excellent case, by far the best I ever bought here on DX. Build quality is far superior than you would expect for this price. Fits my iPhone 4 perfectly. For this price, you will not find a better case. It's not made of leather, it is actually some kind of polyester, like a backpack, the inside is soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogerderks on 09/14/2010

The best product I ever bought on Deal Extreme. It has a good build quality and it looks like it will last for a long time. My HTC Snap fits perfectly into this protective case and it does not get damaged in it. No real cons to this product, the only negative side of it is that it is not waterproof :... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections