Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydlaca on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use simple product. Very reasonable price. Did not disappoint any of the product specification be used. Car charger is also suitable for use. Reliable does not slip easily removed from the connector. Cons:I did not experience cons. It is perfect product! OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byANTONQN on 11/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It allows to use a 3.5 mm charger with a phone that need 2.0mm pin charger. Of this way if you have a phone that use 3.5mm charger and a 2nd phone that use 2 mm charger you only will need to carry only one 3.5mm charger. Cons:In comparation with the Nokia charger: 1) the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwertzoid on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine with my Nokia 6303 classic. The cable fits perfectly and does it job. Cons:None of them --- what can break in such a simple thing! OtherThoughts:I use it with my old charger from Alcatel 535. That charger gives 4.5V output, and it's pretty enough fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymovelbit on 10/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nokia CA-44 charging adapter is designed & built specifically for adapting Nokia LCH-12, AC-1U, ACP-12U, ACP-7U, ACP-8U and ACP-9U chargers to a 2 mm plug required for newer, smaller Nokia cell phone models that would otherwise use the AC-4U/ AC-3U/ DC-4 s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGermania on 06/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The adapter cable is 120mm long (from one side to the other one) and 60mm is the pure cable lenght. There is not so much to say: It just works ;-) Cons:Probably the cable lenght, but its an adapter, so unimportant how long it is. No (other) cons! OtherThoughts:n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections