DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE LJ-01 Universal Google Virtual Reality 3D Glasses for 4~7" Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Great product Buena relación calidad/precio Nothing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesar33 on 01/08/2015

Pros: Compared to cardboard: You have a larger size range you can fit into device, higher quality and adjustable lens, cushioned head area, & headband are all keep differences. Cons: Nose area isn't designed correctly. For my family and me it presses on the nose and makes it uncomfortable to This... Read more

Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes.

Impression:Quality,Scalable,Shortcomings;

0 0 0

• posted bysputnik242 on 10/27/2014

Pros: Good price, good lenses an image quality, lenses can be easily adjusted to fit your eyes distance. Fits well in the face and rubber band does it`s job. My phone (SGS 5 5.1inch) fits ok and holds firmly in the frame. Frame covers all, so no light disturbs vision. Cons: Field of view is not... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bydronas on 10/25/2014

Good packing, package very pleasant to the touch, in a set a rag for lenses. Shaky design, not raschitany on 7" devices, a maximum probably under 6". There are flaws which it is necessary to treat samomstoyatelno. Mechanism of loading of the device not the most successful. Not under any person I... Read more

Impression:AKS;

0 0 1

• posted byVWagner on 10/15/2014

Pos: For small device is all right Cons: Based on the description ordered for 7 "fonepad, but such a large device does not fit there.

Impression:Nothing;

0 0 0

• posted byquetiano on 10/03/2014

Greetings everybody. I have purchased this product, the NEJE LJ-01 and even thought it has arrived sometime ago, I have decided to write a review for those of you who are new to this and interested in 3D Virtual Reality (VR), sine it has taken me some time to get used to and figure out the nooks... Read more

Impression:Cool VR gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byJskCust on 08/08/2014

Pros: The screen with my Samsung note 2 is awesome. In fact I ordered a second one for a friend. Cons: The nose piece left a small mark on my nose (I have a big nose BTW). This was fixed by just folding a piece of tissue paper and using it as a nose and oil guard.

The product was so good I ordered another one for a friend

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byheartfire on 08/06/2014

Pros: el peso es muy reducido lo que lo hace realmente confortable, el IPD es ajustable lo que facilita el uso, las lentes son de buena calidad para el precio que tiene y de buen tamaño, el temaño del dispositivo es bastante compacto. Contras: Aunque soporta dispositivos de 4 a 7" difícilmente de... Read more

Impression:Buena relación calidad/precio;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections