Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9979940 on 07/27/2016

Ótimo produto pelo preço que foi pago se tivesse comprado no Brasil seria um absurdo, olha que paguei tributação e mesmo assim tava ótimo.

Impression:good,Great product,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byBrahma3 on 03/26/2016

Pros: Durable, good picture, great price, universally adjustable to fit most smartphones & some smaller tablet pc's, adjustable headstraps for hands free use, very easy to modify using basic household items for various VR gaming & app input controls. Cons: Just the headset with no controls so you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 02/05/2016

Edellinen hankkimani eri merkkinen oli tosi hyvä mutta kuvasta ei saanut selvää, tämä puolestaan tarjoaa ihan kohtuu optiikan edulliseen hintaan, tällä voisi kuvitella jopa katsovansa kokonaisen elokuvan.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bychinocheng on 12/30/2015

these are better than i expecterd. great buitl quality, and easy to uso. i can fit my phone in there with the cover on. i can charge my phone while using the glasses. and it's amazing to watch 360º videos with the glasses. i feel like i am in the video. for the price this is a great product.

Better than expected Better than expected Better than expected Better than expected

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bySamsara100 on 11/10/2015

Good product for reasonible price

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrobinsc on 08/29/2015

This is a very sturdy build. It does not have the NFC tag or magnet click button so its better to use this with a bluetooth mouse or gamepad many of which are also available on dx.com. the lenses are adjustable i.e you can move them laterally which definitely helps in creating the 3d effect. is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9380024 on 06/01/2015

wonderfull product thnx Good packing, package very pleasant to the touch, in a set a rag for lenses. Shaky design, not raschitany on 7" devices, a maximum probably under 6". There are flaws which it is necessary to treat samomstoyatelno. Mechanism of loading of the device not the most successful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynils8107 on 04/24/2015

The lensed dont really make it bigger. So the FOV is very bad compared to "Durovis Dive" which i own too. It alo hurts my nose after a while. I think its designed for the asian market. I would not buy this product again.

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byhundo on 04/17/2015

Pros: It makes us great fun, I like it very much! Good pants for your head. The lens are adjustable easy. I tested with Xperia ZR and worked perfect. Cons: It's too hard for my nose. Don't have any button to choose on the screen like the Google Cardboard. Bottomline: I offer you to get a gamepad... Read more

Funny reality Funny reality Funny reality Funny reality

0 0 0

• posted by9303960 on 04/17/2015

When i bought this Universal Google Virtual Reality 3D Glasses it was really for my 7 inches smartphone, but now that i've recieved them, i see that it's only for smartphones bettwen 3 and 5 inches. Anything it's working well but the seller should'nt place the 7 inches reference. So i think that... Read more

Impression:wrong information about the size;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere