DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE LJ-01 Universal Google Virtual Reality 3D Glasses for 4~7" Smartphones - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Great product Okay Buena relación calidad/precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9380024 on 06/01/2015

wonderfull product thnx Good packing, package very pleasant to the touch, in a set a rag for lenses. Shaky design, not raschitany on 7" devices, a maximum probably under 6". There are flaws which it is necessary to treat samomstoyatelno. Mechanism of loading of the device not the most successful.... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bynils8107 on 04/24/2015

The lensed dont really make it bigger. So the FOV is very bad compared to "Durovis Dive" which i own too. It alo hurts my nose after a while. I think its designed for the asian market. I would not buy this product again.

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byhundo on 04/17/2015

Pros: It makes us great fun, I like it very much! Good pants for your head. The lens are adjustable easy. I tested with Xperia ZR and worked perfect. Cons: It's too hard for my nose. Don't have any button to choose on the screen like the Google Cardboard. Bottomline: I offer you to get a gamepad... Read more

Funny reality Funny reality Funny reality Funny reality

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9303960 on 04/17/2015

When i bought this Universal Google Virtual Reality 3D Glasses it was really for my 7 inches smartphone, but now that i've recieved them, i see that it's only for smartphones bettwen 3 and 5 inches. Anything it's working well but the seller should'nt place the 7 inches reference. So i think that... Read more

Impression:wrong information about the size;

0 0 1

• posted byMeumds on 04/02/2015

Pros: Easy fit in my Xiaomi Mi3. Cons: Don't have a button to make choose on the screen like the DIY Google Cardboard.

Impression:good,Great product,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by9203433 on 03/25/2015

Výrobek přesně splňuje mé očekávání jen maličko tlačí kolem nosu ale to se vyřeší molitanovým těsněním do oken :-)

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGrimReaper666 on 03/10/2015

The NEJE LJ-01 is a pretty sturdy kit but it's a little uncomfortable on the face when you wear it a bit longer. I still have to try it a different screen but on overall I am very pleased with this product especially for the price also the delivery time was very fast. Good Shop keep it up.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymemaquest on 03/07/2015

Pros: eficaz y cómodo sistema de ajuste para tamaños diversos de móvil. Diseño más elaborado que otros de similar precio. Tamaño discreto (dentro de lo que cabe). Cons: Da la impresión de ser muy frágil, especialmente el sistema de ajuste mencionado, parece requerir trato delicado. Visión: a los... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesar33 on 01/08/2015

Pros: Compared to cardboard: You have a larger size range you can fit into device, higher quality and adjustable lens, cushioned head area, & headband are all keep differences. Cons: Nose area isn't designed correctly. For my family and me it presses on the nose and makes it uncomfortable to This... Read more

Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes. Built to last under normal use. Easily adjustable to fit most modern android phones and domes.

Impression:Quality,Scalable,Shortcomings;

0 0 0

• posted bysputnik242 on 10/27/2014

Pros: Good price, good lenses an image quality, lenses can be easily adjusted to fit your eyes distance. Fits well in the face and rubber band does it`s job. My phone (SGS 5 5.1inch) fits ok and holds firmly in the frame. Frame covers all, so no light disturbs vision. Cons: Field of view is not... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere