DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 11pc Pocket Toolkit Knife with Screw Drivers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuan1 on 01/23/2014

produto de excelente qualidade de fácil utilização, muito útil para varias atividades como acampamento, pesca e até mesmo diárias. estou gostando muito dele! após quase 3 meses de espera por causa dos correios e alfandega que são muito demorados nos processos deles.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It is a good toolkit, must have for travelers because you never know when you will need. It has 11 kinds of tools, which is a good number (not many neither few). The price is very good, even considering it is general brand, and the blades have good quality. The quality is more or less, the blades are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGabrielmello on 10/30/2013

Nice quality for the price. the main knife and the saw are very sharpen. screw driver is ok. I used the knife a lot and the saw to cut sugar cane and some bushes and I can say it worked better than I thought it would work when I bought it. very good the tissue is horrible and so is the can opener. but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFir3Storm on 08/06/2013

I like it, seems good material in it. Hopewont get rust in time. Has a nice grip in the hand, wont slip so easy from hand. Has nice tools, also a scissors. Ver usefull in trips, outdoor activitis or hunting and fishing. It is very small can fit easyly in the pocket. It should came with a pouch, to keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLigiaBalilla on 05/22/2013

Best price All the tools you need for camping or travelling to exotic destinations Doesn't look cheap Good finishing Exactly the same as in the pictures. The knife needed sharpening, it was completely blind. This is not really a con, since it is so easy to sharpen it. The scissors needed some sharpening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacerWZ on 05/14/2013

Handy knife. Multifunctional. Heavy enough (comfortable to hold.) Good steel - not bad sharpened and stay sharp for a long time. The presence of such a set of scissors - a large rarity, and here - a big plus. Corkscrew rounded, but is great in pocket and for cork. Unsharpened. Saw type sirreytor very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclownyjonhson on 05/06/2013

Nice solid construction which was better than I expected, very cheap, good selection of tools, the knife came reasonably sharp as well as the saw blade. I find that with mine, it can be rather difficult to open up the tools, though this doesn't bother me much seeing as it such a good price. This would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorobue on 04/05/2013

This toolkit knife is really nice, and it's considerably cheap, its nice to carry it riding a bike, specially if you ride out city, you can use it when it's needed in many cases. scisors very useful too and the screw driver is great, i liked all the tools to tell the truth. buy it, it is very good and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegaDuzera on 10/18/2012

Very good material. Almost unbleakeable stuff. the little chainsaw cuts wood (it might be a little dumb but i didn't thought would actually work). I walk with it now like everyday and you guys would be surprised by how much often i used it. Too much heavy but that's not really BAD it's just surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunozanco on 08/29/2012

É um canivete muito bom e bem completo, sempre o deixo em um estojo no carro e até agora ja me ajudou a resolver vários problemas. Sem decepções, é compatível com o preço. Não vem muito afiado e também não se mantém muito afiado com o uso intenso,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections