DX » Community » Reviews » 12-Hole Soprano Ocarina (C-Key/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotHix on 01/11/2013

A really good ocarina for the price. The tune is not so accurate but if you're like me and are just learning how to play it for fun it will not be a problem. Some good points: - Does not feel cheap - Loud sound - Cool bag and box The manual is written just in chinese. Should not choose what color but the green one (that I received) is not bad at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaoTse on 09/08/2012

Nice Price, Free Delivery Glazed Ceramic with Crazed Glaze looks good (I got green color) Comes with neck strap, padded case and box. Twelve hole design plays over an octave. Red strap has too much advertising on it and doesn't coordinate with the green ocarina. Small soprano size is hard to play if you have big hands or fat fingers. The instructions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYugata on 06/08/2012

-Lightweight and small, so it's easy to carry around. -Strap and bag do come with it, so you get that added protection at any time. -The green color turned out much brighter more rich in real life then what the photo indicates, much more like the color of a very healthy green leaf, which I personally am pleased with. -The ocarina feels very nice in-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleyovarius on 05/17/2011

Its a good ocarina.well tuned. and is well built.Easy to play, although it's incredibly hard to learn a few songs. - Very solid; - Comes with a nice neck strap; - Very loud sound; - Came in a nice green color. Its not ALTO - its SOPRANO. ----------Despite that, it's a good ocarina. - The instructions came in chinese, with "handwritten" instructions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byss50v on 03/07/2010

Not at all a bad ocarina. It's built well, it smells like pottery and it came with an incredibly funny keychain which you can hang it by. Easy to play, although it's incredibly hard to learn a few songs (and I'm an all-instrument-player). I do not believe this is an alto ocarina. In singing, I'm a real soprano and the ocarina has the same amount of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymzmikola on 02/11/2010

- It has a very nice price; - Very solid; - Comes with a nice neck strap; - Very loud sound; - Came in a nice green color. - It's ceramic, so don't drop it - Very small, so with my big fingers it's a little awkward to handle and play; - The instructions came in chinese, with "handwritten" instructions in english for the fingers positioning. I tested ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections