DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD External SATA Enclosure with Leather Pouch (Max. 2TB / Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemontemartini on 10/21/2013

Price, but that's what I see the good in this product apart from its usefulness. The quality of the materials leaves much to talk about, could have a better finishing as the plastic, and the robustness and security censacion of transmitting the product. I'm an industrial designer and I recommend watching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnrodriguez on 01/28/2013

The device looks good, the aluminium exterior is not bad looking and overall is a nice case, is very cheap and realy simple to set up. Bought 3, one had a faulty USB to miniUSB cable which made it seem as if the disk was faulty, but is a common cable so no biggie. the aluminium case is easy to bend, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaurilajo on 10/10/2012

Everything fine, It works ok. Simple but effective for the price. Very recommended. If you have a notebook hard drive for use in this enclosure, is one of the best buys you can make. It didn't come with the screwdriver!!! although It is not necessary but is a drawback. No more comments. Fine in general.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaaF on 09/18/2012

It is very lightweight Installation is easy! Just plug in and go! Cool and basic design Nice pouch. The hinge is a bit fragile. Be careful when opening and closing the case. I find that occasionally when I use it more heavily there quite a bit of heat. There is no cooling, except for the case itself.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburakvarol on 05/25/2011

* very lightweigth * inexpensive * good package * nice protective leather carrying case * PHILIPS print on it * no instructions * thin claws * unnecessry screw driver * protrude LED (need to resolder LED legs shorter) * not easy to put HDD in it * no easy to close covers if you open it * PHILIPS print ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypvecera on 01/03/2011

Having a spare harddisk taken from my notebook during the last upgrade, I have chosen to buy this cheap enclosure to make use of the 80 GB HDD as an external medium. The price is so low that it was really worth it but after a few negative remark concerning the bulid quality I was a little curios what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelphing on 12/30/2010

The case made of metal, very slim, no need an external power supply, the energy supply is over on USB, need two USB port to work. Easy to install, really no need to install, is plug and play, equals an pendrive. Easy to use, no need special skills. Good price Hard to put HD into case, you must take care ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypulpo on 11/30/2010

- Genuine metal. Seriously, I don't know what product recieved those who are saying it's a plastic case. It's metal! - No need to force the hdd while installing. - It comes with a little screwdriver, which is not needed to install the hdd, but it's ok anyways. - Slim, solid case. None that I'm aware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdn68man on 07/21/2010

Its a nice little case...if it.... yeah, i guess its a nice little case. Arrived bent in some places, theres NO way on this EARTH that the case bottom will GO on the case. NEVER. NO way! And trying to get it on, caused damage to the cheap plastic of the case sides. Its a decent cheap little case, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobGo on 06/28/2010

It works. Doesn't look too bad, but I also had the issue where the drive seemed to be 0.05mm to big or something... getting the bottom back on the case was a challenge. Once back together though, It is a pretty good looking box, and it does what it's supposed to do. The inclusion of a screwdriver with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections