DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Shielded Printer/Scanner Cable (3M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygpmak on 02/06/2014

This cable does exactly what it should do. I connected my printer and it worked perfectly right from the start. The cable is sold as being 3m long, but the one I received was actually only 2.75m long. In my case that was enough, but if the length is critical for you keep in mind it might not be the full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

-The build quality of this cable is very good. the cord feels well made. -it is thick and the connections are solid as is the shelding. -It does not wiggle around in the usb slot. The 3m length is good for a normal sized desk. -this cable reaches my computer (on my desk) to my printer (on the floor) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyzapper on 11/04/2011

The USB cable works well, it is long enough to connect my printer and computer, and it appears to be made of quality materials. The price is also the best I could find. I can't think of or find any negatives about this USB cable. This USB cable is exactly what I needed to connect my printer and computer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvanstaveren on 04/02/2011

Cable is nice and thick, very solid build. If the cable is really shielded its a plus, but I cant check it. It has a little ferriet ring arround the cable, to prevent intervention. Connectors feel and look solid None yet Cable is a little bit more expensive, then other cables on deal extreme, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvesleengen on 07/26/2010

Thick and really solid cable. God and solid connectors in both ends. Connectors fits like hand in glove. Works excellent on both my Epson and Cannon Printer. Shielded. None. This cable is as solid and good as the cable you buy in any electronics store! Just way cheaper! Cheapest 3m A to B USB cable in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections