DX » Community » Reviews » O-FLASH Ring Flash Adapter for Nikon SB800 w/ D1/D2/D3/D700 + Canon 430EX/430EX-II w/ 5D/40D/30D/20D
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykyrmse on 12/11/2013

Great product! Cheaper than an original O-flash or something similar and works great. Used it with an 480 canon flash and works perfectly. The circle of light isn't a complete circle, but it does the trick. There are tutorials all over the internet on how to turn this flash into a full circle. You should buy this. I bought it only in order to play with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykyrmse on 08/13/2013

Great light, photos look awesome! Mine has a nice fit to my flash (Canon 430EX II) but I've heard people complain... The build is a little cheap and probably not very resistant. I wouldn't drop it on the floor. I'm currently using this with a Sigma 10-20mm (in an APSC camera) and the borders are no visible. Great! Have also tried the Jarvie window and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 03/02/2010

-Perfectly fits my Canon XSi with the 580EX II Flash. -Flash output creates the desired effect. -Plastic is light but not flimsy. -Great price compared to the "others" out there. -Holds securely onto my flash. -Output isn't very even. (More light output on the area closest to the flash.) -Velcro band attachment works but stiff. -No carrying case or ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections