DX » Community » Reviews » O-FLASH Ring Flash Adapter for Canon 580EX/580EX-II with 5D/40D/30D/20D/10D
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoxxy on 03/13/2012

This is a wonderful flash ring for the fraction of it's competitors price and it does the job quite well, the shadows are softened out and the light is much more even than with a bare flash. Fits on pretty much any flash. The velcro strip must be attached really tightly else it might fall off. The plastic seems a bit brittle so I would watch out to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydantm on 05/12/2011

Fits very well on my Olympus E-520 with FL-50R flash. First pictures look great with it. I own it just one day and I think the material could be better quality. It seems it could break easily so would be great to have some cover for it. Original box is too big. I will need more time to make real tests so I can't tell you anything about picture quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybest98 on 11/16/2010

Hello, I own a 5D camera and 580EXII flash. I already had some lens ring flash but was not really happy with them. This O Ring is just giant and although you need room to carry it, it is some kind of light and really helps in proxy photos. Really bigger than expected, just put it in your 580 EXii and thru your lense ! If you have a different camera/... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections