DX » Community » Reviews » O-FLASH Ring Flash Adapter for Canon 580EX/580EX-II with 5D/40D/30D/20D/10D
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great flash ring for a cheaperz

posted by joxxy on 03/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

This is a wonderful flash ring for the fraction of it's competitors price and it does the job quite well, the shadows are softened out and the light is much more even than with a bare flash. Fits on pretty much any flash.

Cons:

The velcro strip must be attached really tightly else it might fall off. The plastic seems a bit brittle so I would watch out to not let it fall on the floor,but even if it does I think it wouldn't break,just fall apart a bit and even that could be fixed easily as it's simply built. The circle is not full,which would not have been a big deal to incorporate into the design but heck its 33 bucks. The blue sticker on it is ugly so I am compelled to paint it black or silver.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Well this is a great thing for flash photography especially if you need to do some on-the-go shots, I believe it'd be great for shooting pics on parties and evening shows, where a beauty shot might be desirable but not always possible. Just watch out the velcro is tight.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections