DX » Community » Reviews » 36-LED Rechargeable 5500K Video Light for Camcorder (100~240V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoshelmoshel on 12/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light is bright and well diffused internal battery lasts a long time the bracket is handy Cons:build quality is a bit flimsy. not that it breaks, its just gives you the feeling its going to break soon. the on/off switch is also very flimsy. without checking, i would say... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is very bright. It's also great there's a battery inside of it. The front is diffused a bit which is excellent. Cons:The builtquality is good but not pro. I don't see anything break quickly but it might be if you drop it with stuff attached... now I have to say... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygharika on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very very bright white light with inbuilt diffuser -Light module build good quality -Smooth light emission and blue light -Really effective to 25' -Easy to use -Really does not get warm -Light angle is fine -Easy to charge -Received charged light so could test... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections