DX » Community » Reviews » 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub with External Power Source (110~240V AC Adapter)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruthmoses on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's literally plug and play. No technical knowledge is required. very easy to use, and works beautifully although that is not such an important aspect, it's very aesthetic Cons:Not found any yet. It's been in use for a few months now and it simply works OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvenberkvens on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The hub electronics are neatly packaged in a black plastic casing. Also shipped is a plastic “foot” in which the USB hub can sit upright. Cons:The hub that I got reports "USB 2.0 hub" in its USB identification string, BUT it is NOT a USB 2.0 device. It... Read more

6 0
  • posted byJavier210 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, of good quality, very easy to use. The transformer is of very good quality and its 2amp. Very pretty and usefull the support for the hub. Nice presentation. Cons:I had liked USB connector more longer. OtherThoughts:My PC I it detect as usb 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeerovanderveen on 04/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB hub for 7 usb connection work well. I got it just forone week, but haven't discovered any flaws yet. Works also without the power adapter too. Has an handy stand. Works perfectly with 7 device at once. Cons:The cable between the USB-hub and computer i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMulga on 08/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:USB ports are placed well and easy to access, Works exactly as description states. Great Value for the Price. I will recommend to others Cons:Only has US/Japan Power adapter, although easily fixed with a converter (Purchased for $1.50AUS) OtherThoughts:Stand tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilf on 07/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- powers up to 7 devices directly. - can use stand alone, or as a hub via computer with USB cable - has a stand if you wish to use it - has a funky blue power light - usb 1 and 2 compatible I bought it to be used as a stand alone USB charger for devices that use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlipModeOC on 07/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality, no loose parts or scratched finish. Powered ports, it will run practically EVERYTHING from thumb drives to webcams and external hard drives. Comes with a power adapter which is an added bonus as some units come with an "optional&q... Read more

1 0
  • Hub
    posted byTarzanus on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good thing to have if you need toplug many USB devices into your PC or laptop. - It has it's own power supply which comes handy with USB HDDs or even USB DVD recorders. - It's small, looks great and you get little folder so it stands on your table. - USB 2.0... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyatiya on 03/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as promised: powered USB2.0 hub. I am satisfied with its operation and use this hub routinely.The power supply is 1 amper - ample for external USB HDD, so you do not have to use double USB plug.I plug into it my mouse, USB camera, keyborad and external H... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections