DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Pill Shaped Keychain (Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
buen material
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharls99 on 02/09/2015

PROS: excelente calidad, capsula de aluminio grueso. muy resistente y aprueba de agua, compre 2 capsulas y estoy satisfecho con el material de aluminio. CONTRAS: tengo 7 meses con ellos y no veo nada malo. OTROS: lo único que no me gusta es que no pueda uno escoger el color de capsula.

Capsula Aluminio Grueso Capsula Aluminio Grueso Capsula Aluminio Grueso

Impression:buen material;

0 0 0

• posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

I bought two of this I have them more then one year I gave one to friend can be used as gadget for gadgets u can hold mini gadgets in it or any other stuff even if u have something "illegal" that u cary with u can easily trow it in a water or anywhere it won't get wet and it has tight u... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanbento on 03/19/2014

Great product, good material, does the job very well. Been using it for quite a while and a just love this thing. Has many uses, besides carrying your pills everywhere i would recommend it for thowing out cigarrets buts. dont polute de envirement. Size is good for multiple uses none i can think i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblakkur on 02/28/2014

I use those containers for geocaches. They are waterproof and stable. Geocaching-Shops sell containers like this for a far higher price. would be even more awesome if this product was available with camouflage-pattern to get an even better hide as geocache. The rubber-seal is ok, as long as you a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a pill, people will wonder where you got these and will get lots of compliments! -Would... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonlin on 02/06/2013

Perfect size for a micro geocache containing a log strip, a small pencil and potentially a couple of very small items. The key ring works well to hang the caches from. The rubber gasket makes it less sensitive to weather. None really I use these as geocache containers (size: micro) as they are to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd3us89 on 01/14/2013

Great build and it actually is waterproof due to rubber ring in between of two peaces. I guess it will be very useful for beach time for money :) Little big for wearing every day, but if you need it, it's ok. Squeaking when undoing :( I bought it for fun, hope it will serve the cause in the :D I... Read more

dimension

0 0 0

• posted bysjogren on 10/01/2012

- Looks good - Quality is good - Quite big, so it can fit either money (bills), pills, spices, matches or whatever. - It comes with a keyring so you can attach it to your backpack. - Probably waterproof It's big so I personally wouldn't attach it to my keychain, it would be way to bulky for me. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarciopina on 07/31/2012

I actually received the product as advertised by the seller... The product is: Waterproof, rugged, compact, with an inner compartment ideal for transporting pieces of cotton to make fire, tablets, mini lighters, money, documents, flash drives, etc ... And my friends loved this capsule! I prefer a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byluizlima2010 on 07/27/2012

1-Apparently the material is of good quality; 2- I think that the paint is well applied (although I do not know); 3- perfect for use that will make it >> store fishing gear and hang on my neck; The ring gasket is very thin and appears to be very weak. I do not think will last long. make a a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere