DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Pill Shaped Keychain (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a pill, people will wonder where you got these and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonlin on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect size for a micro geocache containing a log strip, a small pencil and potentially a couple of very small items. The key ring works well to hang the caches from. The rubber gasket makes it less sensitive to weather. Cons:None really OtherThoughts:I use t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3us89 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great build and it actually is waterproof due to rubber ring in between of two peaces. I guess it will be very useful for beach time for money :) Cons:Little big for wearing every day, but if you need it, it's ok. Squeaking when undoing :( OtherThoughts:I bought... Read more

dimension
    0 0
  • posted bysjogren on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks good - Quality is good - Quite big, so it can fit either money (bills), pills, spices, matches or whatever. - It comes with a keyring so you can attach it to your backpack. - Probably waterproof Cons:It's big so I personally wouldn't attach it to my keychain, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciopina on 07/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I actually received the product as advertised by the seller... The product is: Waterproof, rugged, compact, with an inner compartment ideal for transporting pieces of cotton to make fire, tablets, mini lighters, money, documents, flash drives, etc ... And my f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byluizlima2010 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1-Apparently the material is of good quality; 2- I think that the paint is well applied (although I do not know); 3- perfect for use that will make it >> store fishing gear and hang on my neck; Cons:The ring gasket is very thin and appears to be very weak. I do no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaice on 07/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a nice keychain. - It's a nice storage device. - There's an o-ring to better close if and make it water proof. - Can fit: »small doses of medicine (great for whatever situation) »small matches (great for hiking) »small papers (notes, personal infor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is bigger but the product build quality is very good, so it is OK. Light. Can hold small objects like pills, rolled paper note, matches, etc... Seems water resistant, if it screwed right (firm but not too firm because the sealing gasket could be pressure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfitzie on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this as I've had a splenectomy and im on four antibiotics a day plus a couple of other tablets I've found this to be just big enough to carry what I need and no chance of loosing them I was afraid it was going to be a bit on the small side but perfect fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeconstruct on 08/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's huge! I expected something way smaller. - Good aluminium quality. - It's water proof. - Can be a lifesaver if you put in matches and tinder. Cons:- The screwpattern doesnt have a lock, so you can keep on twisting until you go too far and then it's useless... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections