DX » Community » Reviews » PC POST Diagnostic Test Card Motherboard Analyzer for PCI/ISA Slots (4-Digit Codes)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblaffer4 on 10/23/2013

- Can save loads of time and guesswork as of what the exact problem is, especially on systems that do not boot or POST at all - Easy installation, just pop in and power on - Digits and LEDs are on the wrong side of the board, need a mirror in many cases to see output. - Does not work on all motherboards.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

this plate of diagnosis of motherboard has all the resources what you need. they have display of four digits, leds indicators of the state of the power, buzzer and I spin to call in the motherboard. and the price is very good. none. if the motherboard is killed it is not possible to use the plate of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTenaro on 02/26/2013

It works perfectly. Plug it, turn on the computer and you'll see post codes in the display. It's useful to have 4 digits, so you can see 2 codes instead of just one and it gives you a better understanding of the BIOS boot sequence. English manual is not a good translation from Chinese, but you can understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by09876 on 09/30/2012

The price is good. The quality of build is standard ' the same as other cards that are being sold here in my local market. at least i got the "english" version of the manual. The manual display a lot of information. except small scrache the card came intact. The card is functioning and do display ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySkaarjZR on 09/18/2011

Cheap Assembled well On-board speaker with connector 4 digit indicator (and good indication overall) ISA interface I've got Chinese manual with card There is description for post codes described in manual but unfortunately for me, it's given in Chinese. It would be cool if some one scan/take photos of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadiocxem on 06/28/2011

- low price - easy to use - post card has a speaker (sometimes a computer does not have speakers) - 2 codes displayed - card is securely kept in the PCI - did not stop at code 25 (check on multiple motherboards) - in the user's manual does not say about button Post card made ??by Atmel microcontroller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytyshkevych on 01/13/2011

Pocket-size, flat, cheap, bright indication. Manual with commonly used POST codes included. Not best usability, when you do not want to extract motherboard from computer's case. When you install this device in PCI or ISA slot (usually they are in the bottom part of motherboard), hard to read POST codes,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybjohnson777 on 05/17/2010

Handy to have if you do repair work or have a cranky motherboard. It seems the second set of numbers just holds what the first set reported. This can be handy for sequencing as these numbers fly by pretty fast. If I ever get addicted to POST cards, I may get the 6 digit one next time. The manual is in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections