DX » Community » Reviews » Finger Stylus for DS/DSL/DSi/NDSi LL (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWoJjTeK on 01/22/2014

First of all, I bought this Finger Stylus because 3DS lacks second analog stick. I know there's Circle Pad Pro addon , but it's quite expensive, and doesn't work with all games. Fortunately DX provided me with this extremely useful Stylus. You can now play games that use Stylus to move camera like you'd play them with second analog stick. The obvious ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

These are great little things if you want a more precise option for using the touch screen on the ds, no more accidentally pressing the wrong option! A little bit cheap feeling, but what do you expect for the money. These are good for what they were intended for, I brought two - one for each thumb! They stay attached pretty well with the elastic but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprovinn on 01/03/2013

-Inexpensive -Keeps fingerprints off screen -Two straps to adjust fit -Handy for games that control with a stylus (Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon ranger) -Works on any DS including 3DS -Seems like durable plastic and straps -Small enough to put in cases (it's smaller than a game cartridge) None at all. You can wear it on any finger. Great for fast paced ... Read more

Testing on 3DS
    0 0
  • posted byEbenezerScrews on 01/07/2011

-Great price. -Plastic is very solid. -Strap seems durable enough. -Some of these were too loose of a fit to use "as is". Even with my fat fingers a few of these are too losse to stay put. On a hunch I decided to order 6 of these "just in case", I am glad I did. 3 of them fit , and work great. One of them is way to loose and falls ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections