DX » Community » Reviews » Steel SIM Card Tray Extraction for Iphone 3g/3GS (Silver/4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycadetbester on 03/13/2013

there is not much to these items after all they are only a tool used to eject sim cards. the pro is they are well built. the loop is made thick so its not just going to break, i didnt like that the point on this item is sharp. i keep one on my keys and when i sit down it pokes into my leg. it was so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleloco on 02/10/2013

The build quality is good and it's better than using an paper clip to open the SIM drawer on the phone. I have used this on several iPhones and it fits nicely on all models. The price is good for the quality offered and since I lost one of the keys that came with my phone, it was very nice to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypascalforget on 11/16/2012

Super convenient to keep on your keychain to remove SIM card of various phones if you lost the one that comes with your phone. Also useful to reset other tech devices (routers, etc). Made of steel, not exotic material like Liquidmetal. I should check if they can rust. A good idea to carry some if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqiangy on 10/13/2012

It's quality is fantastic, compared to the one i brought as a set with sim tray, this one does not bend or change it's shape even if it's a hard push down, it's quality as compared to the original ones in the phone box is about the same or maybe even better! There's no con, maybe cpould be alittle cheaper,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKaavain on 10/11/2012

Price. Those extractors made from soft metal and cut by rough die. Looks cheap, by touch - very sharp edges. It's better to have paper clip than to buy this terrible built thing, even the price is 2 USD. I even had doubts that it will fit in the hole on my iPhone - so rough edges it has. In such a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveljance on 06/28/2012

-It looks exactly the same with the original that you get with your iphone -they are strong enough and don't bend easily -4 pieces so if you lose one you will have other to use the edges on it are a bit rough and price can be a bit lower Tested and worked perfectly with iphones i prefer this method of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjolupamo on 08/15/2011

buen precio buen calidad de fabricacion parece al original se usa como el original solo que uno de los 12 me vino medio manchadito con oxido, pero de ahi todo ok, pero en si recomendaria hacer un control de calidad mas exaustivo para el envio de ese tipo de material estos son los mas econimos y hacen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZiggen123 on 07/21/2011

*Four peaces, really great if you would loose anyone. *The price is nice for them since its four of them! *They are pretty nice built quality and would probably not break. * They have a pretty nice glossy surface which looks nearly identical to Apples. *Not That glossy as apples... but nearly. * Otherwise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaluach on 02/21/2011

Handy replacement for the original Apple SIM tray key. With a four pack I'll never be looking around for where I misplaced my key. Build quality is poor compared to the original Apple key, but then again, I'm sure Apple charges about $10 for their hand-polished version. The DX keys work the same and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywuith on 02/05/2011

* It is cheap compared to other prices of that item. However I consider that is expensive for what it is (only to take the SIM out! But if you have one iphone you need it... *The built quality is OK for its price. *Without them you may destroy your sim card tray with other items! *The price could be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections