DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic SIM Card Tray Holder for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black/2-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycollingsp on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:All pros as I could give. About the size, It fits perfect. In my opinion, the build quality of the material is even better than the original one (in my opinion). Someone told about the colour, I don´t really see any diference. It even has the numbers and le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflockdjur on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Fits perfectly in my iphone 3gs - looks like the original - it's a 2-pack! Cons:a slight color variation from the back case, no one will notice if they don't inspect it. OtherThoughts:- Basicly it's a piece of plastic, it does the job perfectly, looks just lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepidemija on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much to write about this..... it's a square piece of plastic that holds your SIM card in your iPhone, about as well made as it's possible for something like that to be. Nothing too much to say, works very well, same as the original. Nice for have as spare.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaddockendk on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Plastic SIM Card Tray Holder looks and feels original. It fits right in, and the sim card works like it should. When its inserted, there were no mismatch along the sim card hole at the top, and it looks like no replica. Cons:None - as I wrote, this produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartgiedts on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, comes in two. It fitted right in without any problems. Sim works perfectly ever since I started using it. The price is very good as well thinking of what you pay for this part in shops. Cons:It is off course a fragile piece of plastic but than again that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliver1974 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly like the original. Same color, same quality. It suits just like the original. It even has the numbers and letters printed inside like the original. It took me only one minute to get the old sim holder and put the new one in. You will need the little pin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExtremeShopper14 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item is exactly like the original SIM Card Tray you get with your iPhone 3G. I've had no problem with it. It doesn't keep the SIM Card away from the actual SIM Card Reader in the iPhone and it doesn't cause any problems try to remove the Tray from the iPho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjolupamo on 08/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ingresa bien en el porta sim de 3G 8gb y 3G 16 gb. buena calidad de frabicacion color parecido al original encaja muy bien en el porta sim Cons:ninguna hasta ahora OtherThoughts:Si su tarjeta SIM no se ajusta, entonces te recomiendo que recortar su Sim y no el... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymazdalex on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the quality of the casting of a good . like arises without gaps. Cons:the problem in colour. it does not coincide neither with the colour of the original corps - or with the color of the cover bought here on a website. I threw the money into the wind . and why sell them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroi258 on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its great if you have multiple phones that use Sim and Micro Sim cards. Its a lot better then swapping the equipment on your account all the time Cons:Not a big one, but you might have to trim your Sim card a bit for this to work. I have a micro Sim and i had to trim a bi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections