DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
cool last long average case long beam great lightning
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenkrypter on 02/12/2015

Pros: the cats like to play with this light. the black light works great as well. the Lr44 batteries seem to last forever Cons: not a good flashlight

Impression:cool,last long,long beam;

0 0 0

• posted byla5hja on 12/18/2014

This item has both a small flashlight with regular white light and UV-light. This is very handy while doing geocaching. It has both white light and UV light. It has also a read laser light, useful for pointing. A tool that will be with me for a while.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bynolaf on 09/22/2014

cheap long lasting batteries practical clip very bright leds the paint of this lamp fell off after some use it's not very practical to carry this on your pocket because it will get switch on very easy, even though batteries won't depleted fast. the paint of this lamp fell off after some use

Impression:average case,great lightning ;

0 0 0

• posted byCapjack70 on 02/05/2014

Tamaño reducido y muy util para el uso que se le quiere dar de presentar e iluminar en caso de emergencia Lo puedes llevar de llavero o en el bolsillo o en cualquier parte Es de plástico, pero no le encuentro otra pega teniendo en cuenta el precio claro No se pq, pero entendí que y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCazDx on 01/27/2014

I love the 3 modes, i use the UV light as a low-light mode, quite useful at night. The build quality is alright, the battery last quite long on the (moderate) use i make of it. Neat product for the price. Can't be kept it in a bag or any other crowded space, as this would eventually press the the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjure.senegacnik on 06/02/2013

Low price, bright laser, three in one gadget The wavelength of the UV light is to long, so you can see only some, but not all secret markings on (for example) EU documents. UV light is also too weak. great gadget, I am very satisfied with it. I use laser for presentations and uv light for money a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhkeitif on 03/30/2013

-3 functions attached to a portable keychain -Very useful and portable -Cheap -Good looking -Batteries included -The clip is good for attaching it to the keys or to a bag -One button for laser and another for LED/UV -The build quality in general isn't that good, but I can't complain for this is i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeeoNardo on 01/27/2013

Great price; Well build; Laser works great. My pets loved it. It is very funny to play whit the cats; Battery is lasts for more then one month; The keychain clip is a bonus; It does not heat when used for long periods, and the red dot do not get weak. LED Flashlight is not so strong (One LED for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThePazuzu on 10/29/2012

- 3 modes - extremely small and lightweight - comes with a simple snap hook to attach it to keyrings, belt loop, backpack, etc. - cheap plastic enclosure - flimsy buttons - not very strong light (but that's due to the batteries) - the focusing of the laserpointer isn't too well The battery cap an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeneseka on 09/28/2010

It's a really useful laser. Works. Comes with a cool blue key chain. The build quality is good. 3 working modes: red laser, uv light and white light. It's cheap. Batteries included. You can use the laser and the white or uv lights at the same time. At first the white and UV light weren't working.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere