DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw White Light LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalninethousand on 04/03/2011

Good Flood-to-throw. I can read map very well. I recommend this one. By zooming in, the light pattern is spot. It is useful. In mid zooming, light pattern is very bad (with bright ring). Only zooming in terminal and Zooming out terminal is usable. There is an adapter tube inside. It does not fit AAA as some people already said. We do not need it. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystaleofte on 11/25/2010

Runs on easily accessible AAA-batteries. Flood-to-throw possible (retract the chrome end of the light). Finish is good. Bright enough for å keychain light. It comes with a plastic cylinder that the aaa-battery is supposed to fit inside for a tight fit inside the flashlight. The one I recived was to tight for a AAA-battery to fit inside. Anyway it is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytoherm on 08/29/2010

Low power, good for battry life. Wide flood, about 1 meter at 1 meter. OK built quality, will definetely hold togehter unless you don't want it to. Sturdy switch (clicky), will not come on by accident. Common battery type. The clip is useful. Don't know if I was just unlucky to get a very blue tint or if all LED:s are like that. Metal can chafe against ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections