DX » Community » Reviews » Frequency Spectrum Apparatus Treatment for Mosquito/Bug Bites (1*6F22)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byralledk on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to work as it should: It creates heat, and you can feel it after 15 sec of appliance. Much cheaper tham the original one Cons:A bit bulky; you can't just have it in your pocket. Only works with the batteries fully charged. After some time you'll need to change the b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byColdMonkey on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Being a frequent sufferer from mosquito bites, and having a cupboard full of creams, pastes, and other not very effective remedies, I really was not expecting this to work. Much to my surprise it does! The box has an explanation written in English that is obvi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKanguroo on 06/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low Price Works perfectly 9v battery consumption very low. An excellent purchase for those suffering with the mosquito bites or acne. As my niece and I suffer from allergies to insect bites, use regularly and the results are excellent. And to combat acne is ve... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections