DX » Community » Reviews » Frequency Spectrum Apparatus Treatment for Mosquito/Bug Bites (1*6F22)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It Works!

posted by ColdMonkey on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Being a frequent sufferer from mosquito bites, and having a cupboard full of creams, pastes, and other not very effective remedies, I really was not expecting this to work. Much to my surprise it does! The box has an explanation written in English that is obviously derived from an automatic translator. The package claims that the combination of light and heat produced by the device chemically breaks up the molecules that cause the irritation and swelling produced by a mosquito bite. I tried doing an online search for information to support this claim, but could find nothing to verify the possibility. The only thing I can say is that it does work, and at least as well as any anti-mosquito bite cream or spray. I will be ordering a few more to keep about the place.

Cons:

The actual construction of the device is very poor. Cheap, thin, off coloured, and ill-fitting plastics make up the body of the device. Nevertheless, this is compensated somewhat by the extraordinary low price, and is easily fixed with a wrap of duct-tape and a few drops of glue.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Effective, cheap and convienient, a very good buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections