DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light 2 x 2800mAh Battery Packs with Dual Controller USB Charging Station for Wii
  • 5 star 76 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 80 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantana.tiago on 04/11/2014

This unit is way more stylish than the others around and bothe the pictures and description here lack some useful details in my opinion This unit has led strip on the bottom with a led for each controller. While charging a controller the respective led blinks red and when fully charged turns to a steady blue led. The leds are soft (NOT overly bright)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

great battery packs with dual controller usb charging,i use it on my wii and it works very well. it seems made in a good quality,and do the job perfectly. when it charge the dock light is red and blue. If you need battery pack with dual controller usb charging buy this one. I cound not say i have found any cons in this product. I am really happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBranikPrague on 10/23/2013

Simple design with charging via USB. Lights to indicate charging and charged. Can use any USB plug to charge it - i'm using my PC monitors USB connections. Switch on the back to turn it off. Batteries plug in well to replace both the normal batteries and the back cover of the wii remote. Connector to the charger seems to work well with a bit of wiggling.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byechoedwards on 05/27/2013

+ Fairly fast charging for Wiimotes + Convenient over having several rechargable batteries + Style of the charger is fairly complimentary to the white Wii - Battery capacity is probably not close to advertised 2800mAh. Total useful time from a charge is about 3-4 hours. Fortunately, it's convenient enough that as long as you're not using all the controllers,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/16/2013

Much cheaper than the original product. Also if nobody told you, you would've never notice. The quality of the materials is much more than acceptable. The connection pins used for charging the batteries are a bit too much thin and they bend easily, so you've got to be careful using it. I've been using mine for more than 2 years and I have no big complaint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobby13010 on 05/11/2013

great battery packs with dual controller usb charging,i use it on my wii and it works very well. it seems made in a good quality,and do the job perfectly. when it charge the dock light is red and blue. If you need battery pack with dual controller usb charging buy this one. none Time delivery is a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidht on 05/09/2013

I was quite surprised at the quality of this, given the price, but the existing reviews didn't lie. The batteries hold a decent charge, enough for a long session of gaming or a Netflix binge. They charge pretty quickly, too, and are ready to go in no time. The LEDs are quite bright, not that it bothers me, but it might bother some. If it's in the same ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOmershelef on 04/07/2013

Does the work perfectly. easy to use. just plug in to any USB slot and atart using. "children" friendly. notifies when charge is complete or still charging by a diffrent light color. you cant use the rubber sheild while charging so you neet to take it off every charge, and put it back on once you want to play. In true life that means you dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErKabi on 02/20/2013

Very good rechargable for the original remote. My original remotes works fine with the bat. No more batteries needed (saving severals €). You can charge two remotes at same time. The station is nice and works well. The remotes fits Ok in the station. The blue light is very intense... and sometimes is annoying. Some strange isues: the remote is completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMydok on 01/20/2013

Cheap option to get rechargable batteries for wiimotes. The base is well finished and perfectly holds the controls Short usage time of the battery, you have to recharge frequently. Not prepared for wiimotion plugin. Not prepared for wiimote silicone cases Small charging station that allows it to be placed almost anywhere USB Cable is easy to break Good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections