Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr2pimimm on 01/26/2013

Small, relatively good price. The backlight is good and useful, can be used in low light. For example, in the evening with the car computer. Shift key does not use the actual key. It instead activates the function keys. USB cable is a little of poor quality. If shift key can be used normally and USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvisionastral on 01/01/2013

It has all the functionalities you would expect from a keyboard in a really tiny case. The quality is very very good and materials are soft and well finished. The touchpad is like any notebooks touchpad out there and works very well. Retroilumination by default once you start your pc or plug it in. You ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythisiscjmac on 07/11/2012

- Fits in your pocket - GREAT if you're a tech who services touch screen kiosks - Trackpad is smooth and responsive - Keyboard surprisingly easy to type on (you wouldn't want to write anything serious though) - English instructions. Not perfect, but more than good enough for me. - No drivers needed, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynobodyspecial on 10/15/2011

* Tiny! * Tiny! * Tiny! Great because you can bring it anywhere. Tuck it into your toolkit or in your messenger bag and keep it with you always. Or use it on a system that requires very little interaction, such as a server that is remotely controlled most of the time, and you can tuck this out of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChizhikoff on 11/02/2010

I use in the car. For control carpc. Has refused the mouse. It is inconvenient at control of the computer in driving. Searched tachpad. This device perfectly approaches. The lung, is a bonus as the keypad. I recommend. At setting doesn't demand drivers. Keys small also aren't so conveniently allocated.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byranhefner on 07/29/2010

* Small and compact * Keyboard and mouse in one unit * Easy USB connection without additional driver * Nice backlight for keyboard * Cheap construction * Supplied USB cable is of poor quality * Limited touch pad/mouse options. I needed a secondary keyboard and mouse for my laptop computer. I needed a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections