DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini GSM/GPRS/GPS Tracker for Personal Remote Positioning
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflygreen on 04/04/2013

The device arrived broken, not in working condition. I not the first time face that that DX send the broken things. And, then suggest to send them back at own expense) Nonsense. It was my last purchase on DX. The green diode blinks - regardless of that costs SIM a card or not. And occurs nothing generally.... Read more

3 0 10

• posted byPdunkel on 01/19/2013

Works pretty well. I use for tracking my dogs (not hunting, just roaming free) and this does the job. I can check where the dogs are, I can listen what they do. The battery lasts for 3 days and then I swap for the ready charged. This sends an SMS when it's time to change the battery. Great piece! I would ... Read more

4 0 2

• posted by2part2 on 02/21/2011

The low price. It is small and light-weight Accuracy of display on a card about 10-15 meters The weak battery. It is heavy to use and adjust CD contains manuals in English and Chinese. I without problems have found in the Internet the manual in Russian The package also includes a transparent waterproof ... Read more

2 0 6

• posted bydometmp on 01/18/2011

Accuracy is in +/- 25 meters. Not too bad for such a small internal antenna. Though documentation say the minimum sampling frequency is 20 seconds, it won't accept requests below 30 s. Nevertheless, position is sent in 40-90 second intervals. (GPRS) The batteries are labeled as 1200 mAh but they provide ... Read more

3 0 6

• posted bydometmp on 01/14/2011

Though it is a clone of the TK-102, it does not affect the operation. It is small and light-weight, and once set up, it does what is should do. Now it nicely sends TCP packets through GPRS with the NMEA GPMRC sentences. One can even use a free web-based tracking service with this device. US type AC adapter.... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byStinkynnov on 06/08/2010

Small and cheap. Two batteries. Fast GPS startup. Faster than my smartphone. Configuration via SMS Configuration via SMS Have no idea how to connect it to PC (linux) Doesn't send altitude. Not standard USB socket and charger. In fact, I have not tested it with GPRS. Only SMS yet. "Configuration ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted byluthfiabraham on 05/09/2010

This GPS Tracker has everything that I need from the features and the price. When it is arrived, I really surprise with the size of it, it is small and compact and I really can put it almost anywhere in my car or even … in my motorbike. The signal reception for GSM is good, last time I test it in my ... Read more

2 0 6

• posted bytomas73 on 03/13/2010

Small device. Absolute non-user friendly, then installed and then removed from the driver to install?Hex file the load geo data? Can not Connecting to data cable the pc. The cable Battery charger cable . (Or bad that I bought) What this device is able to a $ 20 phone is capable of. I think a more accurate ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections