DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Black (5g)
  • 5 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflakky on 04/14/2014

It is very good and of good quality, easy to use and price is okay. Really works very well and makes thin eye lines There is/are no cons for this product because it is of very good quality of an eyeliner and likewise it is very cheap The product is exactly what I want and I will definitely buy another one, it is highly recommended. Great product! You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDCoffin on 02/02/2014

Tiene un secado rapido al momento de pintar y quitar la brocha practicamente unos 3 segundos despues ha quedado completamente seco. La calidad de la pintura es buena ya que no se riega para nada aunque sudes. El espesor de la pintura es bueno, basta con una sola pasada para delinear. La punta dura puede faciliar su uso o en ocaciones dificultarlo deacuerdo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknofca on 12/23/2013

This "Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Black (5g)" is very easy to use, you can very easily draw a line on your eyelid. It is waterproof indeed and it holds on its place for a whole day. It's exterior is also nicely shaped. It could also be available in another colour, not only in black (perhaps blue with sparkles or something like that). It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayca08 on 06/10/2013

The eyeliner is very pigmented, it is easy to apply because of the hard tip end and what I like best is that it stays for long hour indeed it is a waterproof eyeliner. I really like this product because its dont scatter and it dries in seconds, watch it on my posted video. I made a swatch there and test the product by rubbing it, it shows there that ... Read more

Very good quality eyeliner
    0 0
  • posted byrasanjali on 06/03/2013

A long time I looked this, Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Black. Lastly I can found it in www.dx.com, It is very usefully, I think all of women want to buy it. This waterproof liquid eye liner so it is very easy to use.The tip is harder than I like (and harder than I expected it to be). I prefer soft, brush-like tips, and this one feels more like a pencil.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDianochka on 05/20/2013

I liked the product, it is very pigmented, easy to use and came in great condition. The pot with the eyeliner is small but I believe that the product will last a long time. No any special cons, only one: when you take in your hand you feel cheap "package" (it's made from a cheap plastic) but who cares while the rest is ok. The price is awesome ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosefinelykke on 04/30/2013

This is a really great product. I have bought many of these. It is so cheap and really good. It last really well, and even is waterproof. I think this product is one of the best things I have bought from DX. Not really any cons, the text on the outside on if wears off really quick, but it doesnt matter. It looks and feels great. Its a thin brush so ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLoudNoiseLives on 04/14/2013

I've been trying to find a decent eyeliner that won't break my wallet. This is a pretty decent eyeliner for the price, compared to other brands (Maybelline, MAC, Covergirl, Sephora). It's pretty dark pigment as well. It is NOT waterproof, the thing washes off quite easily in water. Additionally, you may need to put some extra coats of eyeliner after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroland_t on 03/01/2013

This is a good and cheap waterproff liquid eye liner. It does delivers what it promises. It's a very simple product. I have nothing to say against. I bought for my wife, she used it a lot and never protest about this excellent product. As already stated above, there's not much to say about the product. It could perhaps be sold in a package with higher ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypenttipuska on 01/28/2013

A good and inexpensive. Easy to use, long lasting. Brush is good and it is easy to make a thin or thick line. cheapest, eyeliner that I've found from dx. Brush is a bit too long. Not a big disadvantage. A little cheap look but thats not a really bad con. No other cons. I bought this for my girlfriend as a gift and she is happy. value for money is very ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections