DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Black (5g)
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflakky on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very good and of good quality, easy to use and price is okay. Really works very well and makes thin eye lines Cons:There is/are no cons for this product because it is of very good quality of an eyeliner and likewise it is very cheap OtherThoughts:The produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayca08 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The eyeliner is very pigmented, it is easy to apply because of the hard tip end and what I like best is that it stays for long hour indeed it is a waterproof eyeliner. I really like this product because its dont scatter and it dries in seconds, watch it on my... Read more

Very good quality eyeliner
    0 0
  • posted byrasanjali on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A long time I looked this, Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Black. Lastly I can found it in www.dx.com, It is very usefully, I think all of women want to buy it. Cons:This waterproof liquid eye liner so it is very easy to use.The tip is harder than I like (and ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDianochka on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I liked the product, it is very pigmented, easy to use and came in great condition. The pot with the eyeliner is small but I believe that the product will last a long time. Cons:No any special cons, only one: when you take in your hand you feel cheap "package" (... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosefinelykke on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really great product. I have bought many of these. It is so cheap and really good. It last really well, and even is waterproof. I think this product is one of the best things I have bought from DX. Cons:Not really any cons, the text on the outside on if wears... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLoudNoiseLives on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been trying to find a decent eyeliner that won't break my wallet. This is a pretty decent eyeliner for the price, compared to other brands (Maybelline, MAC, Covergirl, Sephora). It's pretty dark pigment as well. Cons:It is NOT waterproof, the thing washes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroland_t on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good and cheap waterproff liquid eye liner. It does delivers what it promises. Cons:It's a very simple product. I have nothing to say against. I bought for my wife, she used it a lot and never protest about this excellent product. OtherThoughts:As already stat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypenttipuska on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good and inexpensive. Easy to use, long lasting. Brush is good and it is easy to make a thin or thick line. cheapest, eyeliner that I've found from dx. Cons:Brush is a bit too long. Not a big disadvantage. A little cheap look but thats not a really bad con. No other c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byplcek on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This liner is great. For that price i must say the best i ever had. It dries very quickly and stay on eyes the whole day, like i had just put it on. A brush is great and make very nice line. It works with it very well. Cons:I don't think it has any cons. OtherTh... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAFNEVES on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As my wife said that he used, the product is of excellent quality. Easy to use and with a very attractive price compared to similar products sold in Brazil. She advised her friends to buy the product at DealExtreme. The quality leaves nothing to be desired in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections