DX » Community » Reviews » Bmic Waterproof Maximum Curling Mascara - Black (8ml)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMandyScain on 01/10/2014

Cheap and great quality. Is really waterproof, and the tube is beautiful. The color is really black and the mascara have a good texture, gives a beautiful effect on the eyelashes the brush for application is a little small, but nothing that make the application be less easy, it just takes a bit of getting use to really cheap compared to others similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMO786WP on 12/30/2013

waterproof, nice brush, does not clump, affordibly price, fast shipping. None what so ever Maybe have other shades of black as an option? One of the best mascara i have ever used, for this price you will never get anything even close to the perfect quality and waterproof!!!.Tried and tested and it does what it says, perfectly waterproof, does not clump ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflakky on 11/11/2013

The first thing I noticed when I received it was the tube decoration which is so nice and classy. Really a good mascara and as indicated it is waterproof which makes me love it the more. It curls my lashes so well, (and does not clump together) that it unbelievable I got it for the price. Because its more of liquid, it could be a bit messy at times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygribblys on 09/15/2013

This is a very good product! It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Very deep black color. It doesn't make clumps. It is waterproof, but easy to remove with water and soap. I have been using expensive mascaras, but when I once tried this there is no going back! I have nothing bad to say about this product! I have bought this many times already and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykweirmeir on 03/14/2013

Its great mascara for a great price, highly recomended sometimes i get too much on the brush and it gets a bit messy but you just have to take the excess off of the brush before use, no big deal at all this is awesome, i will never go to the store again for mascara. you should defiantly buy this product. There is ing better, why wouldnt you rather save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekoKitty933 on 02/12/2013

Really good mascara and it being waterproof is a definet plus. It gives just enoug folume to your lashes and curls eye lashes nicely on the same time. Also like to tube decoration :) Bit messy because of the mascara liquid is well not so solid. Shoud not bee a problem unless you have really unstable hands :) Still like the tube decoration really much!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbyaelfarrel on 11/28/2012

Impressed with this mascara. Ok even though the tube is small but i think it could last me more than 2 month. It really lengthens my lashes and apply abit more it'll volumized abit. It doesn't flakes. Well it's kinda waterproof, easy to wash off. But for this price, and be able to do all this, omg it's worth it! Even for some high end or well known ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAni9220 on 12/03/2011

It stays were it's suppose to and I really like the waterproof..ness? It stays thoughout rain at splashes it's great for the price and REALLY black. It also has a cute look with the little similistones, for the few bucks you pay it's a great product :D The brush has a very weird weird shape. I'm not really sure if it's a con or a pro, good or bad but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayalanb on 11/16/2011

Extremely cheap and perfect for everyday use. I don't like wearing heavy makeup so this mascara works great for me. It comes in a nice packaging (I don't think it's plastic) and feels expensive. The size is skinny so doesn't take up space in my bag. It curls my lashes and doesn't clump. Little crumbles com off when I wash my face. Doesn't really bother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoshakh on 08/24/2011

i like it the effect is dramaric The product works very good, just as any expensive mascara that you would buy its really waterproff, i use it when i swimm also and it lasts seems like its full, a good amount that will last for lone its cheap and good and do the work i cant think of any.... i'v been uesing ait and it works very fine for me... the bottel ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections