DX » Community » Reviews » Bmic Waterproof Maximum Curling Mascara - Black (8ml)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflakky on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The first thing I noticed when I received it was the tube decoration which is so nice and classy. Really a good mascara and as indicated it is waterproof which makes me love it the more. It curls my lashes so well, (and does not clump together) that it unbelieva... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykweirmeir on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its great mascara for a great price, highly recomended Cons:sometimes i get too much on the brush and it gets a bit messy but you just have to take the excess off of the brush before use, no big deal at all OtherThoughts:this is awesome, i will never go to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekoKitty933 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good mascara and it being waterproof is a definet plus. It gives just enoug folume to your lashes and curls eye lashes nicely on the same time. Also like to tube decoration :) Cons:Bit messy because of the mascara liquid is well not so solid. Shoud not bee a proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbyaelfarrel on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Impressed with this mascara. Ok even though the tube is small but i think it could last me more than 2 month. It really lengthens my lashes and apply abit more it'll volumized abit. It doesn't flakes. Well it's kinda waterproof, easy to wash off. But for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAni9220 on 12/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It stays were it's suppose to and I really like the waterproof..ness? It stays thoughout rain at splashes it's great for the price and REALLY black. It also has a cute look with the little similistones, for the few bucks you pay it's a great product :D Cons:The brush ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayalanb on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap and perfect for everyday use. I don't like wearing heavy makeup so this mascara works great for me. It comes in a nice packaging (I don't think it's plastic) and feels expensive. The size is skinny so doesn't take up space in my bag. It curls m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoshakh on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i like it the effect is dramaric The product works very good, just as any expensive mascara that you would buy its really waterproff, i use it when i swimm also and it lasts seems like its full, a good amount that will last for lone its cheap and good and do the work Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonore on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very liquid: easier to apply. - Dark black nice colour. - Covers completely every lash, enhancing and really curving them. - Quick drying. - Very natural look. - Container looks very nice with those little shining cristals. Cons:- Not cons found at the moment.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVenusTemptation on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works just as well as one you would buy from a beauty boutique. Lengthens quite a bit. Pretty good water proof. A good amount of mascara, I've had it for three months and it's still lasting. Doesn't irritate. Doesn't smudge. Cheap. Cons:When washin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhee92 on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesn't Lengthening Fiber-like, like some really expensive mascaras Water proof Cons:Doesn't thicken much Weird smell Really thin tube- not a lot of product OtherThoughts:I really like it. It's a good-quality mascara for under $3, what else do you want? It has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections