DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Del Key Night Light - White (EU Plug/220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byradenkovich on 04/07/2013

cute and nice design. works on 220v. low power consumption. material looks fragile. not really warm light. short cable length. for this quality - price could be lowered. too bright for some applications. could be nice gift but package is ugly. i hope if plastics get broken wont have short edges. we are using it as night bulb. too bright for that. plastics ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

Got this one today for my sons room since he likes to sleep with the light on. It is LED som it is kind of bright, but i assume that i too will sleep better now since LED is not suppose to generate warmt, like a normal conventional bulb. The only little ting i would have liked to have different is that i would have loved the cable to be 20-30 cm longer.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPekines on 09/28/2012

This lamp is well constructed, and it works perfectly!! I am very happy that its not USB and you can plug it to 220V. Great to use as a desk light or night light. Looks very good next to your computer!! I have a white macbook and it looks amazing. The writing is very good too, very clear. Bought a few and they all work well. None cons really, just would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuilhermeBR on 05/10/2012

Cool design. Produces a really good amount of light for the entire room. For me I use when I'm with my wife, so it's nice. Seems pretty cheap material, but I don't think it's easily breaks. Funny to show to your friends. (I invited people over and they saw the lamp and said: "Ok, so where is the rest of your keyboard?!") Not good for night ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 04/03/2011

Unique design Easy to operate Modern look Looks fragil Have to be gentle else may crack or break if handled too roughly Price is a little costly though Captured my attention the moment I laid my eyes on these Key style night light and bought all 4 designs (Cute Shift Key Night Light – Yellow, Cute Shift Key Night Light – Orange & Cute Del Key Night ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStoneshopgs on 03/06/2010

Funny design Very cheaply made. On my unit five out of the nine LEDs inside did not work, and as a result the illumination is rather uneven. For my taste, even with 4 LEDs the illumination is too bright for a nighttime orientation light, and it's not usable for a bedside reading light either (too diffuse). I will probably use the lamp as a large button ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections