Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycadjuvgo on 06/28/2013

The best earphones I ever had. This one outlives other, famous earphones too, which can cost around 3x-5x of this one. The sound quality is great, the bass is perfect too. The product is well-built and the wire is protected at the connect end. The wire is long enough for tall people too. Couldn't find one. Maybe there could be earphones with other colors,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrNiemand on 05/08/2013

The earphones are really good for this price, they aren't made of hard material, its quality is totally satisfactory. The phones are very beautiful, they look good. No cons at all, it is even more than I expected considering this price, other sites I have bought earphones don't have a cost x benefit as good as Deal Extreme does.. I'm addicted to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaguncaz on 01/28/2013

I bought several differet types of in-ears earphones. This belongs to "good quality sound" category even at high volume. It is possible to find higher class product but certainly this can satisfy the large majority of music listeners. Absolutely good for the price The is fully is good . The cable out of the jack is still good. The two cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamzaf on 09/03/2012

This was a very good headphone, i have been using it for 3-4 weeks now, and both sides are working perfectly. The bass of these headphones are spectacular. These headphones are worth the price. These Headphones, for some reason don't work with my iPhone or ipod.. :o ? I would like to have another pair like this but in a gift box, with the orginal boxing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomeverlone on 07/22/2012

Very good product. Seems to be an imitation of Sony. But works really well. BAss is good as well as treble. Build quality is okay, but not bad. Sound reproduction quality is fine. Sensitivity is also good. Build quality could have improved. Length of cord also could have been more. Overall, not much cons for this product, especially for the prce it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimotjj on 02/20/2009

The build appearance is really nice. They actually look quite good. Abysmal sound quality. Sounds like you're listening to music under water. I actually double checked to make sure that they were plugged all the way into my MP3 player. They're that bad. It's unfortunate too, because they look really nice and they were very affordable. I bought some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluke-459 on 08/06/2008

nice looking cheep sony branding they sound very good :) i have been selling these to my mates for $5 each :) The excessive resonance often distorts the sound, obstructs the true bass, and makes the sound cloudy. Some Sony Discman portable CD players have the Mega Bass feature. This pair of earphones appears to have this type of artificial mega bass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 07/11/2008

Great sound quality with plenty of bass. Good looking and distinctive Great price Mine only lasted about three weeks before one side stopped working. That may well be down to my clumsyness or whatever so I cannot say that the build quality is low. The wires to the headphones are thin, but then so they are with all headphones of this type. Despite the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrAnd on 06/26/2008

* The price. :) You will not be able to find in-ear earphones for the same price. * They look nice. * The build quality is good enough, especially for this price. * The sound is reasonable not bad. I compared them with Kross earphones and was not disappointed. * There are no labels "L" or "R" to distinguish which phone for which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byponyboy on 06/18/2008

Cool design. Like the behind the head design of the wire. Like the in ear design. Cool color. They look good when wearing. The drum line on "American Woman" comes through nicely on these phones. Sound reproduction is quite muddy. I was trading headphones from my original Sandisk Sansa to these. The Sansa headphones are bright and crisp. These ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections