Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* it provides a nice amount of light, which is a plus if you work in a slightly darkened room.
* you can conveniently press it on and off.
* it comes packaged in the shown box, which makes it good for resellers, or market stall owners.
* its a nice little focal point around your pc.
* the print quality of the lettering its tip top.
* it doesnt seem to use much power at all, so you can run it off a laptop if need be.
*the plastic looks as though it could scratch quite easily.
* the box does look a little shabby, it is hand written on the side as to what sort of marking is on the light, with just a standard box. yes, i'm being picky because they're the only two things i can think of.
* would make a fantastic little stocking filler for any geek you know, unless they already have one, then perhaps you wanna buy the Alt and Del "buttons" too for a full set ;)
how much did i pay for it, i cant remember, but its definately worth it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.