DX » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station + USB Data/Charging Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiphone3gss on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's compact and has this Anti-Slip bottom surface that keeps the phone on the table. It charges your Phone and sync data at the same time - perfect to put on a Desk Charges my iPhone 3GS withCons:When you plug your iPhone to it and you recieve a call you can't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKurzo on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This unit has been a solid performer for over two years as a beside charger. Looks good, the 3GS fits very snugly and sits proudly. Be aware you will need to remove the iPhone 3GS from whatever case you are using each time. It has never failed.Cons:The 30 pin p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohannesrosvik on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Everything works good, and it looks great! It is a little heavy as well, witch makes it quite stabile, and it won't fall easely over. I realy like the material under the dock, witch makes it stick to the ground. My iPhone 3GS fit perfectly to the docking station shape.Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiczerr on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fit's Perfectly I't works Look's like the original Good build quality It charges the iphone 3gs it sincs the iphone in a PC Cons:Nothing to declare =D for me it's perfect you should by one right now =D OtherThoughts:Brasileiros, confiem no site é um otimo re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpereira1984 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's compact and has this Anti-Slip bottom surface that keeps the phone on the table. It charges your Phone and sync data at the same time - perfect to put on a Desk Charges my iPhone 3GS with Cons:When you plug your iPhone to it and you recieve a call you can't hear it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaywalker83 on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good build, you can doubt whether it's a genuine apple product or not. The Aux out at the back works perfectly. I can still use my 3GS while he's in the docking station, however, to unlock you have to be patient (when you do it to fast, it will not work).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzprozzz on 01/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:looks really nice and its pretty durable too i bought this for my ipod touch, but turns out i didnt read it right, and it didnt fit for it was for an iphone 3g/3gs BALLS 2 ME. cheers. well moving on... -its sleek, smooth, shiny, - nice white color - made of pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfazzel100 on 12/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Sync Works! -Charging Works! -Audio Output works! (Nice Quality) -Good Data Cable Quality -It do not slide on the table - Nice Apple White Color!!! Cons:-Bit difficult to connect Data Cable to Dock (But that's not a problem) -Case does not Fit in to the Dock! OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelAllen on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice Little Docking Station For The iPhone 3G & 3Gs. Works & Charges The Phone Well, Worth The Money If You Use Your Phone Without A Case. Cons:If You Have A Case, Then You Will Need To Remove It To Charge. Not Weighted Like Original Apple One, Also The Speaker & Mic Hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byattrice on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has a great finish, the cable is not like the original but is very good. Works perfectly with my iPhone 3G, and his color is very close to my MacBook White 2010. The base has a good grip of it, seems rubber non slip leaving the table Cons:None OtherThoughts:Não funciona... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections