DX » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station + USB Data/Charging Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 22 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXerxes13 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:item arrived as described, dock + usb cable, dock also has a 3.5mm jack, works fine with iPod 2 gen. Everything works fine and looks good. Cable length is enough to put dock on desktop and connect it to PC under table.Cons:iPod 4 gen wont connect, don't know the reason w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbelgen on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It fitted well iphone 4s. Sync and Charging Docking Station + USB Data/Charging Cable works. My iphones cant dedect Some other chienesse products....Cons:I ordered for 3gs but only usable at 4s. I dont understand maybe they send wrong item. But description says &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarlucio on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good dock and cable that worked fine with my iphone 3gs. Really nice cable.Cons:Don't know if i just didn´t got luck but my dock stopped working after the first use. Will try to open it and repair but keep alerted that it may happen to yoi, electronic qual... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeduardojf on 05/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very good quality - You can change the cable or use the cable without the dock - Works fine with Iphone 3GS and iphone 4 PT-BR - Ótima qualidade - É possível outro cabo (mais longo) para conectar ao dock ou mesmo utilizar o cabo sem o dock, se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonardob0880 on 09/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Worked with Iphone 3gs without JB or anything. Just open connect and use!!! Finish and general quality is very good, and provided usb cable is very good too! 3.5mm output is ideal tu plug some speakers or connect to an auxiliar amp and listen to your music. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyakov on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good station, worth the money, it came nice packed, not in original case, but still it was nice packed! the cable is good, the station doesnt look cheap and the build quality is good, i really like it! Cons:By my mistake i was looking for station for Iphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArukk on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The build quality for this product is amazing. It seems to look and feel professional for some reason. The sound-out worked for me, and the charging rate wasn't delayed or reduced in any way. Cons:There aren't really any cons with this one.. It didn't come with i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarierammelaar on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Awesome, a cheap, good quality dock for your iPhone 3G(s). Made of expensive-feeling-plastic. Fits perfectly and works great without any problems. Cons:Maybe one: The line-out exit doesn't work if there isn't a dock connector cable attached with power on it. Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byservergta on 03/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:English: - Easy to use - The earphone jack to 3.5mm - The quality of the dock - Same to the original - THE PRICE!!! Português Brasileiro: - Fácil de usar - A tomada do fone de ouvido para 3.5mm - A qualidade da doca - Igual ao original - O PREÇO! Cons:English: -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintenso5 on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looks great in black Syncs just like a 'normal' cable Has an audio output in the back (3.5mm) Fits my iPod Touch 4th Generation Cons:None that I know of seeing that this is a device for use with iPhone 3G/3GS OtherThoughts:I bought this for my iPod Touch 4G and w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections