DX » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station + USB Cable + USB Power Adapter for Iphone 3g/3GS (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIONMIH on 05/16/2011

-i'm using it with Ipod 4 and it works well -good quality of cable and docking station plastic -works very well with all devices (phone's , PDA's) that can be charged with 5V and have USB port at one end of the cable (H2000 SKU 56423) -very useful and tested on triping -the line out is working on Ipod ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycurlyy on 10/22/2010

Very fine build quality, you feel like you are looking at an Apple product really. Adapter is incredibly small, cable looks like the real one, very fine set of products. Definitely recommend. Really, it is a small nice gadget, that's it. I bought to use with an Ipod Touch 2G, and (as I expected) it did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJomppeS on 09/20/2010

Nice little charger! When you plug it in, you don't barely see that! Connectors are pretty good quality. You don't even see the difference! Dock didn't work at all. Dock was the reason why I bought this product. When you plug iPhone 3GS into dock, you are unable to use the phone or any feature of phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrenzyBuyer on 07/14/2010

positive fetures: 1) Docking station for a few bucks 2) White "replica" of original iPhone gadjet 3) Price is not an outstanding offer, acceptable though Minuses are and very serious: 1) When conected to the station, touch navigation behaves in a very strange way - sometimes works, sometimes don't or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybshogeman on 03/23/2010

Real nice and complete. Charger (Nice small 1A 5V charger), iphone cable (with text designed by apple on it but ofcource it is different from the original) and a DOCK! :) Hm can't use touch screen when docked. The phone register all kind of movements except my finger. Then i tought nice charger without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybztoot on 03/10/2010

Excellent price compared to the genuine one! Dock is very useful, and looks nice on the table even without the iPhone. Doesn't take much space. Cable is long enough, and the charger is SO TINY it seems it's not even plugged in! The plug on the charger feels like it's going to bend easily, i'm a bit worried ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections