DX » Community » Reviews » SpaceRail DIY Physics Space Ball Rollercoaster with Powered Elevator (10000mm Rail)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaritxu93 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very funny and entertaining. My sister really like it. It is very cheap because in other sites this product has double pize. It also includes some extra pieces in case you lose some. Cons:Instructions are not really useful, because there are many phrases that mixe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymmcoelho on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and easy to put together. There are extra parts in case you break or loose any. My son loved it. I thought it would be hard to mount it but I was wrong. The pictures on manual helped a lot. I´m planning to buy another, with a higher difficulty... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicCapeTown on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice to build, even though it will sometimes drive you to drink. once you got it together and working you can sit and watch it go for hours. already planing on getting another high level one. Cons:Instructions are not 100% used the pictures in the manual more. Do... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPouhek on 01/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good schematics for assembly (excluding written instruction which are not so good), no need to read text instructions - A lot of different designs are possible if only you have the time and ideas to make it happen - Nicely packed, all the same pieces in i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPolonium on 10/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- this roller coaster seemed a nice toy for my children; it turned out to be a nice toy for me as well... - a big heap of small parts transforms slowly to a spectaculer coaster! - build quality is OK (see cons) Cons:- came in a broken pack! If it was mented to be a gift... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytemporary1 on 02/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I saw (another brand) one of these at a toy store a year ago and balked at the price. For $25 i thought i'd give it a go! It's now running on my dining table and its hard to walk past without at least one run through! An experience putting it together, and I'm happy with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections