DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Universal Karaoke Microphone Set for Wii/PS3/PC/Xbox 360 (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTenaro on 03/25/2014

They are great. Obviusly, not professional ones, but really good sound quality. They capture the voice perfectly, have long enough cables and can be used with 3.5mm jack or USB adapter. They have a button to be turned off. Not metal built but good quality plastic. No one as far as I can see, we enjoy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykittortuzar on 01/20/2014

It´s price, quality and comaptibility. This universal Karaoke microphone is very easy to use, has good terminations and it seems to be constructed with a high quality components. I bought it to use it with a Wii and it works my kids have a great time with it. it has an USB interface for 2 mics but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuisMatheus on 05/30/2013

- It works like a charm with Rock Band on the PS3. - Has brilliant sound quality. - Comes with 2 microphones AND a USB adapter, the most content you'll ever get for this price. - Great packaging, no damage whatsoever. - The plastic on the Microphone is of great quality, doesn't get damaged easily. - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymateoperezd on 04/05/2013

Works perfectly with my wii. And with several games Been playing all day, singing with friends and family. Everybody has been having so much fun together. It's ideal for birthdays or parties. Loved playing with them, could keep on playing. Aren't recognized as two separate microphones. So it's difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatistellabr on 02/02/2013

Nice product, works prety good on xbox360. I did not test it in any other devices such as PS3 or even my PC, but it seems to work plug and play. The material is not so good, but it´s no big deal. You can play with no problems. It's worth the fair price. I would buy it again and recomment tomy friends.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiraOlsh on 10/05/2010

The microphone works great with xbox 360 with both guitar hero and rock band. Easy to set up, and has good sensitivity. Doesn't feel cheap in the hand. If you have a guitar you will need a USB spliter for your xbox to attach both the microphone and the guitar. Not very very sensitive, but good enough.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections