DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2200mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery for Futaba Transmitter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreddogboy81 on 11/14/2013

For the price its a decent battery. I've used it a whole season without issue. It definitely lasts longer than the stock rechargeable ni-cd battery did and its way lighter. It is a direct replacement for the battery in a futaba 3pk you just unplug one and plug the other in. The wires are good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmtmesse on 07/27/2010

very smal 13x41x103 mm I tested it with a load of 700mA several times after 1450mA it reached the 10V mark I tested it with a Turnigy watt meter and a 3S buzzer for the 10V. I think for this price you can not get a lipo battery and do not forget free shipping I do not see any cons The manufactor should ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjalare on 07/26/2010

Batteries is a package of cheap and with good capacity, suitable only for use with receivers or a low-power device. Added ability to use as a power source for an RC transmitter. Do not fall into the hole for the battery of my RC transmitter, the size does not match that stated in the specifications. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections