DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2200mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery for Futaba Transmitter
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreddogboy81 on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price its a decent battery. I've used it a whole season without issue. It definitely lasts longer than the stock rechargeable ni-cd battery did and its way lighter. It is a direct replacement for the battery in a futaba 3pk you just unplug one and plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmtmesse on 07/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very smal 13x41x103 mm I tested it with a load of 700mA several times after 1450mA it reached the 10V mark I tested it with a Turnigy watt meter and a 3S buzzer for the 10V. I think for this price you can not get a lipo battery and do not forget free shipping Cons:I do... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjalare on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Batteries is a package of cheap and with good capacity, suitable only for use with receivers or a low-power device. Added ability to use as a power source for an RC transmitter. Cons:Do not fall into the hole for the battery of my RC transmitter, the size does not match... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections