DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7x18 Monocular Black Sport Climbing Telescope with Carrying Pouch
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLashman on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality material - Very easy to use - Comes with a holster, so no need to buy one. - Fit just perfect in my belt (Comes with a holster). - Very strong and safe. - You can adjust the focus. - Distance view is great. - Comes with a string - Portable (Small... Read more

Just buy it! Complete package!
    1 0
  • posted bytyburny on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent product, ideal for children, bought for my son and he loved it. - Product with a great finish, good viewing points in the distance. - The bag with the product protects well and is easy to hold onto the belt. - The price of this product is also very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAbeFM on 06/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First off: This focuses REALLY close. 10" claimed on the side of it, I measured 29cm (11.5") on my unit, but perhaps it's a bit better if you try harder. That's really awesome! I've had many of these spotting scopes, you can't see something across a 10' (3 meter) room bec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCommandoCop on 01/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:compact, has a little case, fits in ya pocket, gives great viewing distance. Cons:feels a bit cheesy leather case is just vynol. anoying strap, just remove it. could be in a cammo colour OtherThoughts:i borught this to go bushwalking with when i found it too b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections