DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharge LED Garden/Outdoors Light
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTsukyanna on 10/30/2013

Very beautiful, well made, most useful, the light turns on at night, solar batteries. I loved it. **Muito bonito, bem feito, últil, a luz acende de noite, baterias solares. Eu adorei. Nothing that I notice. ** Nada que eu tenha notado. Very cheap and goog quality! ** Muito barato e de boa qualidade!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergioBianco on 03/23/2012

The post is well finished. I found it very easy to assemble, requires no manual. the pieces fit together well, it does not take an expert to ride it. If the LED is easy to ruin your trading as it is with very practical exchange. The charging system of the sunlight is very efficient. Reloads fast. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFNEVES on 10/19/2010

It is WELL EASY TO INSTALL. CUTE. HAVE A COST BENEFIT THAT X IS WORTH BEING PURCHASED. IF YOU HAVE A GREAT GARDEN IS WORTH TO BUY SEVERAL FOR A pleasant lighting VERY NICE, GOOD PRICE LIGHTING IS WEAK, NOT VERY LIGHT. IS ONLY FOR GUIDANCE TO WALK IN PLACES WITH LITTLE LIGHT. SHOULD PUT BATTERIES AND ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLEVEL7 on 04/20/2010

Easy to install. Easy to work. Fashion style. BRA- Fácil de instalar. Fácil de Ligar. É fashion The Light is incredible low, it´s only have the purpose to guide you in a track. But dont expect to iluminate a place. 10 days after the installation sometimes I have to do a little hit to work. BRA A luz ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytroiane on 04/16/2010

gREAT PRODUCT FOR this price, good materials, looks solid steal excelente produto pelo preço que é cobrado, chegou inteiro aqui no brasil, veio bem embalado (plastico bolha) the battery should be better, not a strong light, but mark the way a bateria podia ser de melhor qualidade, não faz uma luz muito ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections