DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Keychain - Small (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydsilveir on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well maded (by the price), I use daily with my motorcycle keys, very easy to use has good grip and works perfectly on diary use (including rainny days). Portugues Muito bom pelo preço funciona perfeitamente Cons:none, exactly what i spected but general quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoditza on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is very cheap. i use it on my key chain. useful to fast grab something (another key chain for example) or to hank your key chain. you can use it in various places. it looks very fragile but it's a lot stronger than it looks. Cons:that "aluminum" i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBMJohnny on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The keychain have a good looking design; The keychain have a great and safe lock on things, when you lock it somewhere it will release only by your effort, not by chance; Cons:Cant choose the crane color, i dont even know the avaliable ones; Not so durable material, loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteelratrus on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Convenient and original system of locking. It easily opens and closed blindly. It is conveniently hung up on straps of trousers. Lightweight and strong. Cons:All texts were erased after use couple of days. The upper pins are riveted only on the one hand, there... Read more

After 2 month use. First problem
    0 0
  • posted byrleusen on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice keychain thats looks solid. It has two rings on the bottom on a nylon piece. The opening mechanisms works by pressing the two side flaps together. Looks cool :) Cons:Like i said. It looks solid. It hasn't broken yet. but the closing mechanisms seems very delicate.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilviosergio on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a nice quick release, It looks nice, It is cheap, could be cheaper though Cons:The tiny build of the item make it weaker than what a larger one would be. the metals are thin aluminum and so can be bent easily. You could not use to support any weight. ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoshimigita on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Convenience, practical. Just plain awesome. Look no further if your looking for something to keep your keys in place. Cons:Price: could be cheaper as there are many shops in my country selling around the same price. But it's fairly competitive in pricing so no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenigmawings on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The keychain is quite cheap, but still made in machined aluminium which means no rust or corrosion and as seen on the picture it comes eloxated and shiny in random colors. The locking claws mechanism is secure and shouldn't open or come loose by accident, looks... Read more

Red keychain Close-up Mechanism
    0 0
  • posted byfabioo on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very light, so comfortable to carry with the keys - Not bad quality, not great either - Looks like some kind of climbing rig - Perfect size (for me) Cons:- You can't choose the color, you just receive a random one, so good luck. - Not great quality OtherThoughts:It wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealExtremeGuy on 02/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It has a nice quick release + It looks nice + It is cheap, could be cheaper though Cons:- Not the best quality - Can not choose your own color(though I got the one I wanted) - The paint schratches off easily, some of the painted letters are already half-gone OtherThough... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections