DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Carabiner Clip (5-Piece Pack/Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 39 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by awesomeperson on 05/24/2014

Pros: It works as planned Cheap Does not break super easily use it for my "safety" strap for my waterproof camera It works with waterbottles Cons: None that I can think of.. It really does work well OtherThoughts: It works as planned Cheap Does not break super easily use it for my "safety" strap for my waterproof camera It w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Roel20 on 05/15/2014

Pros: They work very good! When i use them and people see them, i sometimes get nice comments on them! They are nice conversation starters! And i alway redirect them to DealExtreme, so everybody is happy here :) Cons: They where smaller then i expected. The sizes are not shown in metric system so i couldn't read them. It is sometimes difficult... Read more

0 0
  • posted by s0fista on 01/25/2014

Pros: Cheap, cheap and cheap. Easy for use. Light weight. Good fot keys or light items. Its nice, shiny.. Its good for some outdoor activities like a camping, bike trips, etc. Cons: Quality is weak, but ok, for light items is good. Sometimes its have /bad closing/. So you must be careful. OtherThoughts: Im use it for wearing keys on jeans. Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LLIypLLIyH on 10/11/2013

Pros: Good mechanic. Lightweight. Nicely Done. Nice colours. Longlasting even with intense use. Cons: I don't think it's a problem, but the color of the clips gets off with time. OtherThoughts: This is pretty cool item if You are looking for something like it. Materials and colours is awesome and good looking. Would definately reccomend to a fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Simonjs on 09/01/2013

Pros: I think the underlining and key factor here is the very cheap price for the puchase of this product. You get a selection of 5 different carabiners that are well made in relation to the cost. Cons: They are very lightweight so I would not want to put too much of a load on them. They were a little bit smaller than I expected. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted by GapsoN on 08/29/2013

Pros: I was always looking for small carabiner for keys. For some time I used carabiner for pets, last years I was using lanyard. But this is really diferent, it's nicely made, nice colour, really perfect made. Cons: The only con is that I could not pick some colours. I would really like blue or black. I mean, colours are great, but if you want... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Tenisd on 06/11/2013

Pros: Fun looking. Excelent for a keychain or something smaller. Colour is bright and good looking. Got all the five colours as in the photo and that is realy good. Price is real cheap. Cons: Not much. Everything is good looking and working as it should. OtherThoughts: Have never tried to put some heavy weight on them so dont know how they woul... Read more

1 0
  • posted by henryh90 on 06/10/2013

Pros: Small enough to work on keyrings without weighing a ton! Clips also seem quite tough despite their price. Little size allows for quickly (de)attaching keys that you need to easily take off your keyring, e.g. car keys. Cons: May not hold much weight, but how much can you expect for so small clips? OtherThoughts: I got green, red, silver, b... Read more

1 0
  • posted by amsterdamas on 06/06/2013

Pros: Very Cheap, good quality, Usefull. Grab and organize your keys like a boss! Gave couple to my wife, to organize her keys. one of the most usefull things under 2 bucks here on dx! Attach your keys to your backpack, to your belt, hang on the nail. Never loose your keys again. Cons: What cons can have peace of metal ? it even cant rust, beca... Read more

2 0
  • posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013

Pros: it's incredibly cheap for a 5-piece package - the build quality is good (not very good quality aluminum maybe) but perfect for its price - you can use it as a key chain, small gift, hanging something from you bag or where ever else Cons: i got three of them in same colors, not very assorted i think. it's more of a random OtherThoughts: th... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections