DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Carabiner Clip (5-Piece Pack/Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 48 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMahirDemir on 06/19/2014

They are cheap. I don't know another place where you can buy 5 carabiners for 2 bucks. Small enough so you can place keys on them, which I couldn't on the larger one. Four of the five I broke. I use them as keychains mostly because I need to add and remove keys constantly. I got the silver ones, though I was hoping for the colored so I can know which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawesomeperson on 05/24/2014

It works as planned Cheap Does not break super easily use it for my "safety" strap for my waterproof camera It works with waterbottles None that I can think of.. It really does work well It works as planned Cheap Does not break super easily use it for my "safety" strap for my waterproof camera It works with waterbottles Very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

They work very good! When i use them and people see them, i sometimes get nice comments on them! They are nice conversation starters! And i alway redirect them to DealExtreme, so everybody is happy here :) They where smaller then i expected. The sizes are not shown in metric system so i couldn't read them. It is sometimes difficult to get the keys off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys0fista on 01/25/2014

Cheap, cheap and cheap. Easy for use. Light weight. Good fot keys or light items. Its nice, shiny.. Its good for some outdoor activities like a camping, bike trips, etc. Quality is weak, but ok, for light items is good. Sometimes its have /bad closing/. So you must be careful. Im use it for wearing keys on jeans. Its will be usefull for other things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasita on 01/24/2014

Good for their function. When I ordered, these were colorful (you can still see pictures in the user reviews). Now they're metal, and you changed the picture too (I had to go and check whether I made a mistake). I ordered these for wife's hobby, she's somewhat disappointed. i.e. not useful for original purpose. When I ordered, these were colorful (you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuryahawk on 12/30/2013

quality cheap beautiful colors very durable The colors of carbines are very saturated. Carbines are pleasant to the touch. Not all of the gates worked properly. Of the ten that I ordered, one of them fell apart out of the bag, while a second one had to be manually opened and closed several times before it would close properly on its own. Even with these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

they are made of aluminium, so they are sturdy. they are perfect for keychains or flashlights. they are cheap. rotating mechanism isn't smooth in all the carabiners, but still it is good and I am sure the carabiners will serve us for ages not falling apart :) none i can find. excepting no colour choice. not sure if they can hold high load. build quality ... Read more

carabiners
    0 0
  • posted byNorthernapex on 12/10/2013

Small, cheap, lightweight carabiners. Seems to be of good quality compared to other similar products. None that I can think of, maybe that they all were one colour, but that's not really a big con anyway. I received five silver coloured, I expected random colours, but I'm just as happy anyway. They are perfect for hanging accessories from backpacks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byletitallgo on 11/16/2013

Small size, light weight, the price. You can always have it by hand as it is a nice accessory as well (for instance you might put it on your keychain). Not much here.. Maybe lack of color pick options though that's arguable of course, Otherwise it does its job well. Definitely it would be great to see one-color packs as it's very unlikely for one to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIonshock on 10/13/2013

Seemingly good quality, feels like it would last if not abused. It's small size might be a "pro" to some. I use this at work to hang various cables, because the cable head is larger, I am able to use these things to help keep my station neat and tidy. For this size, it should really be cheaper then this. It's really really small. maybe about ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections