Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good But Very Small

posted by Invaderchris on 03/28/2010
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These things are very cheap and you get 5 of them which is good. I think they are good for holding light things toghether rather than carrying things. For example, I use them for attaching gloves toghether, putting my keyring acessories onto my backpack and other things.Their very small, and very light.

Cons:

Their extremely small and are made of a wierd metal material which is kind of rubbery/plasticky. Their diminutive size might be bad for a lot of people who want to hang things off them like electrical tape, knives and other accesories. I'd use these only for connecting small items toghether to carry in a pocket or pouch. I wouldn't recommend hanging anything off these. Also, I did not receive the colours advertised. I got 3 silver ones, one purple one and one black one. I don't mind seeing as I didn't like the other colours, but this may be bad for others.
    Also, the clip part is a bit annoying to push in and out because it's small.

Bottomline:

Good, but their very limited to what they can do, so make sure you know what you want them for considering how small they are.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere