DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Carabiner Clip (5-Piece Pack/Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 48 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good But Very Small

posted by Invaderchris on 03/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These things are very cheap and you get 5 of them which is good. I think they are good for holding light things toghether rather than carrying things. For example, I use them for attaching gloves toghether, putting my keyring acessories onto my backpack and other things.Their very small, and very light.

Cons:

Their extremely small and are made of a wierd metal material which is kind of rubbery/plasticky. Their diminutive size might be bad for a lot of people who want to hang things off them like electrical tape, knives and other accesories. I'd use these only for connecting small items toghether to carry in a pocket or pouch. I wouldn't recommend hanging anything off these. Also, I did not receive the colours advertised. I got 3 silver ones, one purple one and one black one. I don't mind seeing as I didn't like the other colours, but this may be bad for others.
    Also, the clip part is a bit annoying to push in and out because it's small.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Good, but their very limited to what they can do, so make sure you know what you want them for considering how small they are.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections