DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Kettle Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful muito bom kvalitní Vodeodolne
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredphanton on 11/16/2015

Muito bom e bem construido

Impression:good,muito bom,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjohn85 on 09/23/2015

Za tu cenu super věc.

Impression:Vodeodolne, kvalitní ;

0 0 0

• posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: very well made, easy to carry, clean design, very useful, I always keep one on my back pack Cons: none

0 0 1

• posted byashayuni on 11/16/2014

The item is good for storing aaa battery

Impression:good for storing aaa battery;

0 0 1

• posted bymypslon on 04/01/2014

Can be used for all kine of storage. Good size. I bought several of those and I am using them to store medicines, matches and all sorts of small survival gear. cheap rubber seal. Good value for money. Can be used for all kine of storage. Good size. I bought several of those and I am using them to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueSuede on 05/16/2013

Reasonably sturdy build quality to a very low price. Seems to be fairly waterproof in "normal" conditions Threads a little rough but no problem. O-ring included but I would have liked a spare one to be included. Pity the colors can't be chosen when ordering I'm using these containers No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigeritis on 05/13/2013

Received a really good looking green container. Built quality is awesome, just tested it in the water, does its work very good. Price isn't bad either! I was expecting it to be a bit smaller, but it's great. lot of place for anything you want to put in! Well, no cons except of that you could you... Read more

Aluminum Alloy Kettle

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a lantern, people will wonder where you got these and will get lots of compliments! be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpkh on 04/13/2013

This is a decent container and it is bigger than what I have expected which is a good thing. It is quite well made. The bottom is flat so it can be stand upright. The pill-shaped ones will roll about. The outside is smooth, so it may be a bit difficult to open in wet conditions. There is one of 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjopat on 03/01/2013

Good Pocket-size Container. Very handy on-the-go container for small-size objects. Good build and lightweight. A rubber ring is included for waterproofing. The twist-lock is located at the bottom, so it is less likely to accidentally open the container (less gripping/friction area for knobbing) .... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere