DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Kettle Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
Useful good for storing aaa battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: very well made, easy to carry, clean design, very useful, I always keep one on my back pack Cons: none Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byashayuni on 11/16/2014

The item is good for storing aaa battery Read more

Impression:good for storing aaa battery;

0 0 0

• posted bymypslon on 04/01/2014

Can be used for all kine of storage. Good size. I bought several of those and I am using them to store medicines, matches and all sorts of small survival gear. cheap rubber seal. Good value for money. Can be used for all kine of storage. Good size. I bought several of those and I am using them to store ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueSuede on 05/16/2013

Reasonably sturdy build quality to a very low price. Seems to be fairly waterproof in "normal" conditions Threads a little rough but no problem. O-ring included but I would have liked a spare one to be included. Pity the colors can't be chosen when ordering I'm using these "bison"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigeritis on 05/13/2013

Received a really good looking green container. Built quality is awesome, just tested it in the water, does its work very good. Price isn't bad either! I was expecting it to be a bit smaller, but it's great. lot of place for anything you want to put in! Well, no cons except of that you could choose which ... Read more

Aluminum Alloy Kettle

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a lantern, people will wonder where you got these and will get lots of compliments! -Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpkh on 04/13/2013

This is a decent container and it is bigger than what I have expected which is a good thing. It is quite well made. The bottom is flat so it can be stand upright. The pill-shaped ones will roll about. The outside is smooth, so it may be a bit difficult to open in wet conditions. There is one O-ring, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjopat on 03/01/2013

Good Pocket-size Container. Very handy on-the-go container for small-size objects. Good build and lightweight. A rubber ring is included for waterproofing. The twist-lock is located at the bottom, so it is less likely to accidentally open the container (less gripping/friction area for knobbing) . Only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGizmobig on 02/04/2013

Its waterproof, small, easy to attach due the ring, and has a nice color. Its a great way to keep small items away from wet conditions. You might have problems closing it due the inner screw system, also has only rubber ring instead of 2 on the picture. I use it to contain some cotton thats soaked in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVsrs235 on 01/10/2013

Easy to store different things requiring careful handling such drugs during the trip to nature. You can store the flash drive case will protect them from electromagnetic exposure and moisture. Good quality / price ratio. Poor quality paint inside the cylinder. Strange red color, next time I will order ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections